My Celeb sightings in India (Kalki and Sneha Ullal - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by smartie_pants

LOL...thts nice eraser...hope u had a gr8 time in hyd.

i dunno, whenever i see a celeb...i get all excited and go "oh im ur huge fan and I love all ur films...can i have an autograph?"...even if i completely hate their guts or dunt care abt them...

I've even said that to the likes of celina jately, neha dhupia, aftab shivdasani, suniel shetty and amisha patel...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...the sad thing is, if I ever got the opportunity to meet these guys I would do the same thingπŸ˜†
Originally posted by smartie_pants

LOL...thts nice eraser...hope u had a gr8 time in hyd.

i dunno, whenever i see a celeb...i get all excited and go "oh im ur huge fan and I love all ur films...can i have an autograph?"...even if i completely hate their guts or dunt care abt them...

I've even said that to the likes of celina jately, neha dhupia, aftab shivdasani, suniel shetty and amisha patel...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh Eraser.. you have now whetted my appetite even more for my India trip. I am leaving in 35 weeks.. yay!! I have already startd dieting to make room for the kilo's of ghee-laden Indian goodies that I am going to devour in India.
My favorite sites on Internet nowadays are Zomato and Burrp.. OMG these sites even have menus of most of the restaurants. It's freaking amazing.
Edited by Relda - 12 years ago
Yummy😍 the food looks scrumptious! If only it was in my hands to eat...aah well awww you actually seen Sneha AND Kalki! Grrr...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† great pics!

Damn I thought maybe I'd see a glimpse of youπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†