Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tvdekha

@mogli the boy right next to kalki ...isnt he from pyar ka punchnama?
curly haired dude?

no. he was the specy guy on the movie Shaitan. Name is Neil Bhoopalam  😊 

here's a pic  -->  

http://one.obuzz.com/admin/pi/nh/extrabig/images-76714.jpg

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
ohhh...I though gut next to orange girl was...

chalo ji thanku hai fir
Originally posted by: mogliF21

no. he was the specy guy on the movie Shaitan. Name is Neil Bhoopalam.  😊 

]

SSSAAAYYY WWWHHHAAATTT??????????
Niceee eraser! Sounds like you had a great time!

Did you approach Sneha Ullal, or no? 
Atleast you saw Kalki's play though! Sounds like a great experience. What was it about?

When it comes to food and India...I can relate to you on so many levels. 😳 I'm always excited to go to India for basically 4 things - food, shopping, Taj Mahal, and to visit my parents families. Of course, food somehow ends up becoming my first priority. I got so jealous looking at your pictures of coconut water and the aloo toast.  Nothing can beat India's coconut water...the best one I've always had is from Breach Candy, Mumbai. 😆
Mogli - Thanks. OMG, why didnt I realize that before  I cant believe that I actually saw two people from Shaitan. Its just that my bff and I promised each other that we'd watch Shaitan together so I still didnt get to watch it. and I was sitting so far away that I couldnt even make out. This is pure tragedy.  
Bade bade shehron mein choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain eraser
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Niceee eraser! Sounds like you had a great time!

Did you approach Sneha Ullal, or no? 
Atleast you saw Kalki's play though! Sounds like a great experience. What was it about?

When it comes to food and India...I can relate to you on so many levels. 😳 I'm always excited to go to India for basically 4 things - food, shopping, Taj Mahal, and to visit my parents families. Of course, food somehow ends up becoming my first priority. I got so jealous looking at your pictures of coconut water and the aloo toast.  Nothing can beat India's coconut water...the best one I've always had is from Breach Candy, Mumbai. 😆

Thanks Shab! India was pure HEAVEN. and no, I didnt approach Sneha, lol what would I say to her. "Errmm, you were horrific in Lucky"? 😆
The play was about how easily people judge other people by just viewing the situation from far away (especially stage critics). It was a fun play but nothing too spectacular. 
wow, you love coconut water as well? Isnt it the next best thing to water? Sigh..😍 and I still havent been to Taj Mahal, although my mom is originally from Delhi. Wish to see it soon and hope you get to go to India soon!

Rits - thanks for the comforting words 😭😆
chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mogliF21

he was on Shaitan (the specy guy on that movie); he played Shayan Munsi's character on the film NOKJ.

& the other guy, i think, is Ali Fazal who did a Red Chillies Movie named Always Kabhi Kabhi.  

i googled & found that i was right. the guy is indeed Neil Bhoopalam. 

Thanks! I remember him from NOKJ.

And eraser! It has been a long time! My visits to IF have become less and less frequent as I'm busy trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my life haha. Your trip to India sounds/looks amazing; glad you had fun!
LOL...thts nice eraser...hope u had a gr8 time in hyd.

i dunno, whenever i see a celeb...i get all excited and go "oh im ur huge fan and I love all ur films...can i have an autograph?"...even if i completely hate their guts or dunt care abt them...

I've even said that to the likes of celina jately, neha dhupia, aftab shivdasani, suniel shetty and amisha patel...😆