Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: eraser

Chicachica - lol, thats me on the right in the coconut vendor pic. Of course, you can only see a slice of me but whatever, I doubt you'd wanna see more πŸ˜† and yes, Sneha is friggin tall and gorgeous and had no make-up on but still looks stunning. but was very snobbish and squirming a lot. Blaaah.

Tvdekha - Exactly! who would wanna take pictures when you have food in front of you? yum yum yum, I am so going back to India, cant stand the pricey and tasteless food over here. 

Oh how did I miss such a beautiful face...sachi, you're even more beautiful than Aishwarya RaiπŸ˜πŸ˜†...I mean, just look at those wonderful features, and that beautiful hairπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Thanks.
Seems like you had lots of fun.
SU is very good looking but she didn't had that charisma and failed in BW.

Eraaser were is your photo?

Rits - OMG you're a foodie? okay, we got some serious talking to do in the chit chat section πŸ˜† What part of the world do you come from? I can go on and on and on about food and never get bored. Food is like the best sensory pleasure ever πŸ˜

Chicachica - lol whateverrr πŸ˜†

Jonaki - That's me in the right corner of the last pic, I sliced myself out so you can barely make out anything hehe. 
chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Who is the guy sitting 2nd from the left? He looks REALLY familiar.
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

Thanks.
Seems like you had lots of fun.
SU is very good looking but she didn't had that charisma and failed in BW.

Eraaser were is your photo?

can you see the one with white dress with an orange colored bag on the shoulder on the right side of the pic (ignore the nariyal anna)? that's her  πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: chatpati900

Who is the guy sitting 2nd from the left? He looks REALLY familiar.

he was on Shaitan (the specy guy on that movie); he played Shayan Munsi's character on the film NOKJ.

& the other guy, i think, is Ali Fazal who did a Red Chillies Movie named Always Kabhi Kabhi.  

i googled & found that i was right. the guy is indeed Neil Bhoopalam. 

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
Chatpati - long time girl! how have you been? OMG, Mogli how'd you guess? you're right about Ali Fazal, he was gorgeous and boy oh boy I was drooling over him. So so cute. Sorry chatpati, I have no clue about the other guy, all I remember was they all belong to the Quaff theatre which they started themselves. Let me get back to you and see if I find something. 
Eraser Nice bagπŸ‘πŸΌ

Oh yeah definitely im a foodie...
we'll chat in chat thread abou it fo sho...

@mogli the boy right next to kalki ...isnt he from pyar ka punchnama?
curly haired dude?
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Who's so very jelly right now?!...THIS GIRL.

i've edited my previous post.  check that 😊