Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH - Written Update 12 Sept 2011 - Page 4

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello !

Thanks. Very Well Written. Pleasure Reading The Write Up.

-- Man
Edited by Manzz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutiesakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx Zuby for d wonderful update...luv ur updates dear...u nvr skip a scene n explain it vry clearly  in a vry humourous way... its lyk watching d episode again...plz keep updating all such episodes...we luv to read it...for todays update👏
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the wonderful update...😊
Exactly just Ram Priya shud be shown as much as possible...😳
I just love their awesome expressions...its just out of the world...👏
Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago
unnimol thumbnail
you have a flair for writing zuby, thanx for the awesome update!

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update Zuby😊

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: chithoo

Hurray!🥳 What a fab epi to celebrate my return home😳 after a short vacation😊. Simply loved the scene of the day and can watch it over and over again😳.

Yeah!Sweets! When I was typing it out last night I was thinking,'This is in time for Viji to read & reply first time in three weeks"😳 I hope u liked your Welcome Back present.😉 

Zuby i strongly recommend you join the creatives of this show, though i know u have your reservations about maiyaji😆, the two of you together will make a deadly pair👍🏼😃. Her keen eye for a subject coupled with your sheer genius to make even "chaddis" speak to us🤣, there is no telling what the audience will be subjected to😆😆.

Ha! Fat Chance of that ever happening!😡 I'll be ticking vouchers for some psycho grumpy CA for eons to come But anything is better than working for Ekta Maiyya!🤢😆

Coming to the epi...mmm i've missed the PriYam wedding as i left soon after the sangeet😕 i will catch up on that soon😳. So our Golu has dashed off to the "Big Apple" for sealing a deal for his choti🤢...okie somethings never changestep family is still priority for our golu, well let's see for how much longer😈.

It took Saakshi 8 years to convince her hubby of bad guys around him in her previous "Maiyya" show🤣 Don't see that happening here in near future

Trust Ram to forget to pack his all important pen drive😲, somehow i am damn sure though he packed the samosas and kachoris that daadi gave him.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Never thought of that,Sweets. No wonder he went to buy a company without bothering to take along such an important thing😕

So the poor sardar gets to waky waky Priya several times without any luck😆😆😆 how can he 😕 it has to be our golu na😳 that bears the brunt of Priya's outburst as always😆.

Still I thought that was odd😕 What guy asks his employee to wake up his wife in the middle of the night?You are right. It was intended Golu gets a "tongue bath" from Priya🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(Zuby i am skipping the nutzilla party here🤢 as
i care two hoots about the party, the dark circles that would appear on Ayesha, the disturbed neighbours et al🤢)

Wish I could do the same but then I'll get kicked out of the Updaters List
Back to my fav jodi😳...Ram gets an earful from Priya at being disturbed from her vain attempts to sleep in a house void of sounds😆😆. Ram's expressions to her screeching on the phone were a delight to watch and u could see him actually enjoying her ramblings😳 somehow i feel our Golu would be the first one to be smitten by her crude 😕 yet witty bearing 😍

I think he is already😳 I noticed it everytime he smiled during their first night together at The Westin. There was a unspoken bonding between them. They really were very comfortable with each other. & Priya despite getting her eardrums pierced by Ram's snoring didn't go into the room to sleep.😆She lay right next to him😳 Do read my last week's update too.😃

and it will take a while for the same feeling to seep into our behenji's thick skin😆😆😆. If Ram's expressions were noteworthy then Priya's reaction after knowing the caller is Ram is also top notch, the two of them compliment eact other so well👏. The stammer, swallowing hard and the apology that followed was spot on.⭐️

now moving on to my most fav part of the scene😳😳 Ram's instructions to Priya to look for the pen drive and her stumbling upon his "jumbo sized undies staring benignly back at her" 🤣🤣🤣 Zuby what on earth made you write such an outrageous line😆😆 if the owner of the chaddis is a person who coyly ducks behind a menu😍 or pulls a tongue out when in a spot☺️ what courage can the chaddis muster😉. Now u wouldn't stop at that would you naughty girl😉😉😉 u continue to kill me by saying "a rakish underpant winks at her"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 when she is coerced by Ram to look in patiently thro' the drawer, if only he had known she was actually looking at his drawers😆😆😆😆 he would not have aksed her to put her hands in and check properly😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 . Okie if i was howling while watching the epi i was doubled up and in knots while reading your update😃...u r too good👍🏼...bows to Zuby. mmm...so when the truth actually dawns on Ram and he realises what draw she has been rummaging all the while the collective embarassment on the things he said to her and the reactions after disconnecting the call...just SUPERB👏. While he is still praying for the earth to swallow him up the sweet sardar asks the reason for his state of shock and rightly so when he says that his wife opened his draw the sardar assumes he had some gf pics and stuff😆 and wonders what the fuss is all about his wife seeing his clothes😆. Anyways Priya opens the right draw (i dare say drawer😆) finally and finds the pen drive😊 i noticed the pink highlighter too😆😆 and calls Ram back to put him out of his misery but only lands up humiliating him more when she replies "now she knows where he keeps his...office stuff" 🤣 God these two are a "rab ne bana di jodi" truly😳.

I really felt Sweets that those "Chaddis" were very menacing & scaring Priya in their own way.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Everytime she looked at them she'd turn away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Loved loved her expressions. And the one where he asks her put her hand in☺️ Remember this is show by someone who is making a Silk Smita movie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Loved, loved the epi and this is what all of us want from this show to keep us glued to it☺️. Thanks Zuby for the wonderful update by making it more enjoyable with your uncanny wit and humour.🤗how i missed reading your wus these past 3 weeks but u made up for it with just one😃.

Thanks for the lovely compliments.🤗 But I found your analysis more hilarious😆

precap: hee hee hee typical husband wife tiff😆😆😆 can't wait for tonight.😳 answer a question with a question...sweets looks around 😕 is there a cc TV in here😆😆😆.

Why on earth would u fight with him for, one day before a big day?😕 Don't you know naak ragad na parega phir. As Ram is going to today🤣

hope i did not put u to sleep with my lamba analysis...couldn't help it😛

Loved it,Sweets. Thanks. I know you are tired yet you made so much effort.See you soon.😳

biju_cso thumbnail
yes i agree if we could get rid of sid and natz!
well written

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the wonderful written update...its a not to be missed episode.. im watching it over and over again on my lappy..just loved the two yesterday and waiting for today..
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EPPP!!!! that is soo cute!!! missed yesterdays epi.. was tierd from school gona catch today! THANK YOU!
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.. love the show and Golu😳