Girls Girls & Girlz :D So Cute - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Heey Everyone 🤗!! Hoowz uu all !. ?

Whaat to saay i super loved today's episode !! Too good yaaar

Poetry Man : Swayum❤️
Attitude Man : Reyaansh 😎
Mr.Deewaana : Vicky 😍
Mr.Hilarious: Nilesh 🤣

Vicky and Neha's Scenes were too Good🤗vicky is on last staage of Love Cancer Yaar 🤣 full in deewaana modd todaay !! Loved it <3
the way he was jealous and he was not able to control his anger and dying to have his neha for him only😳 Neha roox yaar , the waay she made him jealous was awesome !aag is baraabar in all the sides i guess😉😆 can't wait for the confession daay to come❤️

I L o v e u B o l D a a l

as always , swayum was in full lover booy mood !! muust saay , sharon is too luucky yaar 😍 love that Guuy

Mr.Attitude so Reyaansh Singhania ke Funde😆kyaa baat haai !! everything he'll do : good or bad :: pyaari waay se hi karega🤣 soo cuute naa !? kabhi pyaar kabhi takraar⭐️i'm loving Kriyaansh's short scenes very muuch 🤗hope to see them more next time 😳 Love them to the core ❤️

and Finally : Mr.Hilarious😆 : Give me the beat Guuys😎 he's shoo cuute yaar !! kya epressions deta haai !! " Haaaye **Maar daala" 🤣 love his scenes too mucch !! alwaays waitiing to see him !! He allwaays ends byy cracking me up🤣
once again !! he was greaat todaay 👏

When Vicky starts singing and boys started to dance was also awesome !! worth watching🤗

Overall Really nice episode🤗loved it❤️
Stars of the daay were amar, archi , macedon , shanatanu & of course hamara narrator : KSG 😍 They stoled the episode⭐️

---Share your views huun <3 ---

M a r i a < 3