Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yo yo yo I RAJIN90 is here again . i know that creatures AWAITS ME AND MY TOPICS.

lets start with RANKING . i never much believed in RATINGS AND RANKINGS . only fools show concern about it . RANKING AND RATINGS can't measure the real potentials and features of a show . in this modern ERA RANKING AND RATINGS are tempered by FANDOM . specifically nothing is reliable when its comes to this region and its cinema. FANDOM creates unreliable stats .
RANKING not defines the story of a show . RANKING not makes any show good .
if anyone can see , then they may deduce the fact that EACH SAS BAHU and NONSENSE crap is in top list . so that means those SAS BAHU are part of good cinema . well using GOOD for FOOL'S BOX is like giving them compliment .

i am SKEPTICAL about the senses of NRI audience . how come they bear such torture with ease .
they really miss the original land huh .

look at this show it never deserved such rank . overall there are few shows so anyone will fill the space . true . truthful fact . only here this show can achieve some rank. also so partial so plagiarized
extreme nonsense cinema need rank system is highly weird in nature .

lets speak about the episode . its the worst episode after crossing 50 . today's episode was completely dull and highly idiotic even the BABY BOTTLE AIRHEAD counselor who likes to jump into the action seemed better than those moron.

actually now this show standard is completely in front of the world. yeah now it clearly officially a SAS BAHU . maybe this is the way to achieve good rank . hahaha

KRIYA looked good . rest were complete torture .
this proves my every point . they need copied material surely creators are searching the net day in and out for something to copy from any show possible.

REY is completely butchered but at least REY talked something sensible . REY follow general human psychology huh . 

about VICKKY AND BOYS SCENE they were not much good today . VICKKY dialogues were so awesomely DULL . i cna count few situations where BOYS AND VICKKY PLAYED MUCH BETTER . REY AND SWAYAM were ok ok . they tried to create humour but such nonsense only earn pity, nothing else . they destroyed CHARACTER OF VICKKY today . complete mess up it was .

every show in its first month or week is good. because at that time STORY and CHARACTERS are introduced . this is the time which not need much plot . this is the time when viewers come to know about the SHOW'S ENVIRONMENT and creators put hell lot of efforts to make this 1 week or 4 weeks count.

1 week HUMSE HAI LIFE was good . also that show has OBJECTIVE unlike this show .

but i saw many old age treatment in that show too . sooner or later that show gonna show its real color and then it will lead to MELODRAMATIC LOVE STORY .

i hope this not happen with that show . i saw already many unique things in it too .
so i am more interested in HUMSE HAI LIFE than this KNUCKLEHEADS low grade CIRCUS.

[quote] hooye just came here and found that i am ageless . day by day i am achieving more stars and reputation,huh. looks like its a unique talent . hehehe.
my blood belongs to this region .my identity belongs to this region . isn't it enough to claim my loyalty. just 1 line can shut the trap of nonsense .
creatures are much curious i have watched damned so many shows that i never liked but i created entertainment and TESTS out of them. who in the world relate to such GOONS. i give them what they deserve. that's it . i am without any much sensible reason come into limelight.hahaha. after all i am an innocent KID naa.
i am entitles to give my true views and this is my style to speak around here .   [/quote]
Edited by rajin90 - 12 years ago
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey i am not being rude here...but i really dont understand...its clear frm ur posts that u dont lyk this show...so dude y do u bother watching it...seriously..it doent make any sense...if u dont lyk it...just stop watching it...problem solved...n these shows are atleast better than the good for nuthing western serials
mini_ksg_AR thumbnail

plz show ur pessimism n cynical attitude smewhr else...if u dnt lyk it or the system of rankings, den dnt visit IF or d3 or ne other forum...as simple as dat...dunno wen wud "fools" lyk u understnd dat...