Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya- A Solace Of Two Souls In Each Others Arms

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
" Even If the Stars went Black and the Sun were to Shine no more. They could find their way to each other, No matter how far the Shore are. They always cared for each other in the worst states of the Gales and the Heavy Winds, but everything passed by, now they're safely in each Other's Arms till the eternity "

Her internal trauma of seeking out for the Past Life and the yearning of Finding and Entangling in her own desirable thoughts, for the very One whom she Loves the most was killing her inside. Her past haunted and taunted her like a constant Fear. She laughed, She Sobbed, She slept but in a very own distinct way, 'coz everything had been changed when she precisely Lost her memory. A deep Hollow thoughts runs in her mind to get elude from this distress and to Live a Better and Contented Life with his Dark Angel.

Atlast, she made her steps up and made a way to another Lane and strong-willed to have her memory back, by Hook or by Crook. The Princess closed her eyes softly and tried to recalls her past events which had been went with her Dark Angel and above that. Abruptly, her entire body was started shuddering and the Princess became restless in motion, on her Lips there were only One Name and that is of her Dark Angel, she wants him beside her, as the power and solace can only be given by True Love. Meanwhile, the Dark Angel's mind blinked and telepathic intact vintaged of her Princess, he come to acknowledged that my Love is in nuisance. The Dark Angel ran in the haste to seek her out immediately, as his Heart would get prevent beating if he unfortunately Miss her.

He kept moving on to get her, it was a Dark mysterious Reddish Glowing room, and his Princess were lying on the Couch in dizziness. He sat beside her delicately and silently, and grasped her hand smoothly, as the stroke of his touch made her alive internally. The Angel's expression was drowned in grief and distress, he felt awful to have her memory back consequently. However, Destiny has tied their Nerves of Heartbeat into one another for the infinity. The Dark Angel pledged to his Heart to return her precise existence and survival back. The Flower of Bloomed once again, one more time everything seemed inevitable certainly. Time changed, the Aura between the Two Soulmates stayed around hoping, the Candle glowed her Life by his tender touch.

The Angel finally Kissed on her Cheeks, the entire World became clogged, he Kissed on her Forehead, the waves of Sea stopped at their own place, he Kissed on her Eyes, Clouds and Rain standstill there only. His healing of getting her back was intense and enfold with Showered Kisses both were sealed into One, and the Princess gently opened her Prettyful Eyes.

Underneath the Moonlit Sky, with the Stars full in view , the Birds were quietly slumbering, Trees were standing in Silence, Wind was giving its Breath of Frosty Air. The Princess and her Angel once again strolled at matching paths with Feets to Feets together towards their dwellings, at their most Lovable place where they had always used to encounter. The Broken Heart was craving for her Lost Love to be regained again till the eternity, her melancholy of infinite sadness drowning her inside just to listen those three Words from her Angel. Her every second and Minute had been passed like a ethereal agony of shattered leaves where she always ran to collect them, but as she move forward those Leaves get slipped from her side.

Princess fearsome expression were trying to convince herself that she won't Let him go. "Oh My Angel, If Our Existence is surrounded by Shadows and Thorns, then take my hand and take into your World, 'coz i do believe together we can make a better place then now. You're my Only Guiding Glow where our paths lead to, together we can strive for anything. Because, I LOVE YOU, and to subsist without you is like existing without a Soul. Atlast, Dark Angel reciprocated to her with sentimental approach and with beloved resolve that he also LOVES her, not for only Today, but till the perpetuity"

The Lonely Roads which they had voyaged together since many days, those sleepless Nocturnals, those frosty, Lonely and Dark nights ended here certainly. Thus, blissfully, A New Voyage, A New Steps of Two Soulmates, A New Golden Sun and a New Alleys of Autumn Flowers bloomed, the entire Nature changed within a second when they both faded away in the solace of Warm Blanket,their lips gets closer and closer until, locked in the throes and turned into a passionate embrace, he decided to express his feelings, and yet Princess and the Dark Angel Cuddled as the Two petals bloomed on a single stem they have been melted like a Sun gives its race to the Ice. The Blue water was shimmering and giving the portrait of the Two Lovers reflection. He whispered softly,
his words like music to her ears, "I Love You," and her response the same, heard like the gentle breeze,"And I, love you, forever, and the Time remained Standstill.
The Dark Angel asked to her Princess,

" Kya Kabhi Shikari ko Shikar se Pyaar Hosakta hay
Hosakta hay, Agar Shikari mein Fana hone ka Jazba ho "

Angel's Feelings that once were obscured are now expressed, Days that once were stormy, Are now the brightest Blue. ' I LOVE YOU PIYA' Their Eyes got shut, and the warmth stroke of embrace given Heat in their Bodies as they found the reason again to subsist cheerfully. That Closeness, that touch, that relief of having both each other in their Arms was a luster of the Night which has filled the Entire Aura into the epitome of glistening Gardens. The droplets of Rain encapsulated into one feather and the Two Souls became One Once and for All.

'Love Can Find Anyway to be Together, and the Love which is True Never Dies, It remain in the Heart irrevocably'

Dedicating These Lines For AbhIya

Times that once were lonely, Are now filled with pleasure
All that once was mine alone, Are now things we both treasure
A heart that once was broken, Can now finally mend.
Nights that once were cold, Are now comforting and warm,
Fears that once were very real, Are now gone with the storm
Dreams that once were longed for, Are now all coming true.
The love I once thought was gone, I have now and forever in you,
I surrender Myself to You, For you are the one
Who makes me whole, You've captured my heart
And touched my soul, For you alone
Are my reason to live, For the compassion you show
And the care that you give me always,
Made my Irresistible to You
That was the night they promised, to be together through everything,
each to care for the other when old and gray,
A Two lovers' pact the most likely to last.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I was waiting for you!! 🤗

Reserved!

-Edited-

Can I please come back and edit this again when I find the right words? Honestly, my knowledge of English language fails in front of them! I can never find words good enough! And today, you will not believe, everyone was asking me why I'm glowing so much! The reason is so obvious and maybe it's weird but I'm proud of it! I've laughed, I've cried, I've banged my head, I've had butterflies in my stomach because of these two, yet, I don't regret being an AbhIya fan! They deserve every bit of it (no, that does NOT mean I'm giving the CVs the go ahead to continue treating AbhIya like crap from my side😳) and that was proven today! I didn't approve of the wait but it was surely worth it!
Sadaf, you're a lovely lovely person and your posts always enhance AbhIya's beauty! I love you🤗
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh sadaf...The way u write is awesum...U said everything...Abhiya...def of true soulamtes...which transcends all barriers...which is beyond any logic 2 understand...which makes u fall 4 them with every passing moment...
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Edited (:

Bhamita Di is awesome! Even she knows what this day means to us and the video is already up! *off to PS*
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Sadaf this is amazing loved the words. True love never dies. 

Abhiya are one body one soul. 
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
😍 You leave me completely speechless Sadaf🤗

LOL my Angreji is bery bery beak, so I will not add anything else to it because you don't leave anything for us to add😆

I can just say that your post was dreamy like Abhiya😍
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG Sadaf i can't Say nything I'm speechless.. 👏
'Love Can Find Anyway to be Together, and the Love which is True Never Dies, It remain in the Heart irrevocably'
This line is so true... Beatiful Awesome!!!👏
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

speechless, mindblowing post sadaf👏👏

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ohh sadaf awsum👏m speechless . you hv potrayed their love wth ur writing so beautifully tht i hv lost m words. nothng more to add, just loved your post. and one request cn u giv a post whnevr there is intence abhiya moment? tc😳
LovelyAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
after today's episode i m not in my senses🤪🤪🤪...
so taking support of this pic😉...

LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️