•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
UGHHH!

What can I say?! I LOVE SwaRon and I think that's PRETTY clear to everyone in this forum xD BUT I am NOT liking the episode - today's episode - the SwaRon's parts at least. They FEEEL SO DRAGGED! :( I mean, yeah, until now it was OKAY :P But now, I'm just like, you're just dragging this CVs!! TOOO MUCH!
(EY! But no REALLY BAD comments okay :P hehehe)

At least there was a SMALL KriYansh scene!<3 <3 <3 YAYYY and Rey is back, and so is Kriaaa! I LOVE the precap!!!! :D :D :D :D 

OMGGG VIHA TODAY! - WELL VICKY TODAYYY!<33333333 HAHAHAHAHAHA🤣 🤣 HAHAHAHA I HOPE they focus on ViHa now and KriYansh tooo! :) And SwaRon too ;) but like, NOT DRAG their story! LOL
i did like 2day's  episode
even though it didn't had kriyansh
all the scenes were really cute
bechara vicky
kya kya sapne dekhe the usne
n man why do keep bringing girly topics in epi
the that time of the month  talk
woosh badtameez
n rey luked sexy 2day and really vibrant as if i saw sum new rey
n ksg ne to marr dala
superhottt
i always prefer ksg in shirts n aaj to awsm

Edited by kajen - 12 years ago
@Aarti - HAHAHAHAHA "time of the month" LOL. I laughed at that! Lol, but it was rude.
I KNOW Rey was looking sooo hot today! <3 and with that smirk on his face, ahhh! So hot! =D

*faint* KSG - don't even ask me - *faint* SOOO HOTTT!

KSG is always osum guy,..love him!!

wo hein to epi aise hein gud hojati hein!!

Originally posted by kajen

i did like 2day's episode

even though it didn't had kriyansh
all the scenes were really cute
bechara vicky
kya kya sapne dekhe the usne
n man why do keep bringing girly topics in epi
the that time of the month talk
woosh badtameez
n rey luked sexy 2day and really vibrant as if i saw sum new rey
n ksg ne to marr dala
superhottt
i always prefer ksg in shirts n aaj to awsm
Originally posted by -Aicha-

@Aarti - HAHAHAHAHA "time of the month" LOL. I laughed at that! Lol, but it was rude.
I KNOW Rey was looking sooo hot today! <3 and with that smirk on his face, ahhh! So hot! =D

*faint* KSG - don't even ask me - *faint* SOOO HOTTT!
ya it was a bit rude
i mean who says such things on national tv
n they have done it before also (indirect way)
n ksg
i just wanted to rip that shirt off him 😉😉

rey lukedd diff 2day nahi?
Originally posted by asmi202

KSG is always osum guy,..love him!!

wo hein to epi aise hein gud hojati hein!!

aww i know ksg to meri jaan hai( remember ridhima said that to armaan ki armaan tum to meri jan ho)
hayye that luvly dmg phase
*faints*
Snehaa hehehe lolz i knw aaj Sharon ka gussa was ufff 😡poor Swaym uspe kitna bharki woh 😡grrr she has to pay for dis😉
but  luvd d epi yaar it was sooo damn funny🤣
nd OMG d 'time of d month' dialogue i was laughin lyk mad🤣 but seriusly dey r tooo crazeee 🤪
aaahhh REY ke baare mein kuch bhi bholo toh kam hi hota hai😍...he lukd SUPER HOT 2day☺️ in dat shirt nd i luv dat colour nd his xpression hayye dey always kill me☺️
nd as if dats not enuf KSG hayyye mar dala☺️
rey...<3<3
ksg was funny
n vicky was the best 2dy...laughed a lot
totally Agree...😊
Now they are dragging Swaron story with out even giving it some new taste. We all are well known of arrogant and angry side of sharon. It's high time they should stop showing it.
If they are really focusing on their love story so much then give at least proper care..On the cost of Kriyansh they are getting screen kingdom, So must worth it naa..😉
I loved today's episode..Boys were on peak today..they all were superb especially Rey and Vicky..loved them🤗
I am so excited about precap we'll finally get some Kriyansh scenes tomorrow yippieee...
I really enjoyed today's episode! It was so much fun! Vicky really rocked today! :P