shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Sujay Reu: Not a shy dancer

Dibyajyoti ChaudhuriDibyajyoti Chaudhuri, TNN | Sep 11, 2011, 06.08PM IST

Sujay Reu|sara khan|Anukalp
Sujay Reu and Sara Khan

Looks like this man's got the moves! Impressing ordinary people with dancing prowess probably makes one a good dancer, but if you manage to make a powerhouse of talent such as Shakti Mohan's jaw drop with your dancing skills, you've got to be a terrific performer!

Ram Milaayi Jodi hero Sujay Reu who plays the shy, reticent Anukalp on the show is known to be an introvert off-screen too. So, when the two were introduced at the shoot of a dance competition for the upcoming episode of Ram Milaayi Jodi, they barely talked, just smiled awkwardly at one another and Shakti mentally put Sujay in her list of people who'll have a tough time loosening up and dancing!

It is only when Sujay and sara khan began their sensuous, romantic act to the soulful Teri Meri Prem Kahaani from Bodyguard, looking like angels in white satin, that she sat and up took note of the fact that Sujay wasn't just a good dancer but a complete natural! "I was utterly amazed at how the usually quiet Sujay almost transformed the moment he went up on stage and began moving to the music. His lines were so clean and he finished each step with flourish, passion and grace Something I would never have imagined a shy person to be able to pull off! Almost all my shy friends make such gawky, awkward dancers and that's what I'd thought Sujay would turn out to be. Man! Was I wrong or what!?!"

LINK-Sujay Reu: Not a shy dancer

Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraharshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree completely..he is a terrific  dancer.I feel its hard to do such dance moves compared to do dance for a hard hitting number..
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg,shakti choreographed the dance,tats wat i thought y will she do a cameo when she is a lead in sum other show😊, and he is a good dancer,liked him even in pr mahaepisdoeEdited by sherma - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he is a good dancer and no doubt about it...
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yup he did a good job. thanks for sharing