Love To See You Cry-ViHa OS

Posted: 12 years ago

a/n:- For all those who love mushy romance, this one is for you.  I saw  the new promo and ended up writing this. The only reason why I keep coming back to this show is Vicky-Neha. I'll suggest Secondhand Serenade's Song "Fall for you" with this. It is sort of Viha's second special night after that party at RDX's place age's ago. It's a very vague chapter and I have no idea where it popped up in my mind from but... read on...! Yeah... totally random stuff here on...

Love to See You Cry- A ViHa one-shot

Rating:- T

She was walking down the gloomy aisle all alone, her usual path to home. So, even though she wasn't really watching where she went, her feet automatically directed her along the first bend. She was busy muttering to herself. Words "Dazzlers... Swayum... Sharon..." being indistinctly heard.

It was another bad day for the poor girl. Ever since Swayum was made the Assistant Cultural Secretary, he had been always siding by Sharon, or so she felt. She had her fists clenched and kept walking. "All Dazzler's fault...! Neha never liking them. Always creating problems" she spoke to herself.

She had never liked the Dazzler's. The slightest mention of even one of them was enough to make her temper soar high, not that she was temperamental. But then it reminded her of a near-special bonding she had merely started developing with him and how he had immediately repulsed her.

Verbal Diarrhoea!

Yes! What more would she expect from someone like him. Someone who isn't strong enough to confess his feelings to himself let alone tell her.

It was a long walk. Probably because she was tired. Or maybe because she was alone.

As she took the second left, she first time noticed some distant murmurs from her back. She carefully glanced and realized that she was being followed by two men, not very decent it seemed. She increased her pace. Surprisingly, soon enough she got rid of them or so it seemed for just at the end of the turn she saw the pair approaching her from the front.

She became motionless, not knowing what to do.  She turned back and began to run. Their footsteps were heavier and closer and she was scared. Was she near St. Louis, she did not know.

And as she stumbled over a pavement, she fell on someone. Not daring to look up, she tried to get up. Bu she could not gather courage. Tears streaming down her rosy cheeks, hot red due to running in the evening sun.  And next, she could make out from the corner of her eyes, the mischievous pair moving out of sight.

After moments, that felt like hours, she managed to raise her head up and gasped. It was him. Vicky.

Holding her protectively in his clasp, she could, for the first time notice fury in his eyes. And it immediately was overcome by sheer concern as he looked in her eyes.

He tried to steady her up but she could not move when he saw her left foot was hurt under her own weight.

They were close, closest since the party. Closer than they had been at the dance eve on Rose Day when he had taken her for a dance in an isolated corner.

He saw tears rolling down her cheeks and felt an instant urge to wipe her cheeks. But he did not. He wanted to make her comfortable and secure and was clueless if his act would make her feel the way he wanted to or flinch, like she did at his sight.

"Neha..." as he spoke her name for the first time (he had always called her deewani or rather refrained from even calling her) that he realised that she had been looking at him longingly. His face was merely inches away from hers and he could appreciate her beauty- her intricately carved features, her curved lips, hair tresses covering up parts of her cheeks and eyes and the tears.

She felt his hand coming closer to her face. Not that she saw it. No, she did not. She had been absorbed in his eyes. It was his warmth.

His hands pressed her cheeks lightly, tenderly caressing them and wiping away her tears. He adjusted her hair locks tactfully behind her ear lobe and rested her face in his hands.

Her face felt so soft under his hands and he grew closer to her, so close that his was barely inches away from hers. He could feel her rushed breath over his lips. And without a thought, he drew closer placing them over hers and hugged her.

That was actually so so so romantic and cute. <3 I just had a smile on my face throughout (: 
PLEASE write more! Please, please, pretty please! :)

-Sneha :)
WOW its sooo AMAZING😍😍u write AWSUM👏
its sooo cute nd romantic awww luvd d ending☺️
pls dooo continue😃 wana read more on Viha hardly get dem on d show 😛😳
dude...that was just wamazing...beautiful...hmmm...cute...the fury in his eyes...i can totally imagin that...some pls make a vm for this os...please...
Originally posted by -Aicha-

That was actually so so so romantic and cute. <3 I just had a smile on my face throughout (: 
PLEASE write more! Please, please, pretty please! :)

-Sneha :)

Thanks alot for reading!🤗 Means alot to me!😳
One more inspiration and u bet i'll try another OS.!😉
Originally posted by sweetshine

WOW its sooo AMAZING😍😍u write AWSUM👏
its sooo cute nd romantic awww luvd d ending☺️
pls dooo continue😃 wana read more on Viha hardly get dem on d show 😛😳

Thank you sooo,... much!🤗 I loved the ending too!😉
I'll try to write again, thank you!😃
I hope we'll be getting more of them now...😳
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

dude...that was just wamazing...beautiful...hmmm...cute...the fury in his eyes...i can totally imagin that...some pls make a vm for this os...please...

Thank you so much!🤗 I love Vicky!😉
Yeah! A VM wud be amazing... I think u can ask Rafi... he's awesome!😉
Wow amazing loved it qnd love Viha. A requst could you write a os with Kriyansh?
Originally posted by Kriyanshlover

Wow amazing loved it qnd love Viha. A requst could you write a os with Kriyansh?

Thank you so much!🤗 Will definitely try to write one...😳

WOW!!!! That was amazing!!! Thank you so much for writing!! I loved it...

why is it  a OS though????please,pleeease continue...pleeease????

U made my day...I was so tired of mathematics and electronics and I seriously needed this...

now back to my studies...😛though I might not be able to study after this...probably going to keep daydreaming abt ViHa...