Charlie and...SALMAN - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys I know there has been a lot of discussion over this topic and many of you are upset over these photos but GUYS CHARLIE REALLY IS DATING SALMAN(NOT THE ONE FROM DID)  AND NOT I REPEAT CHARLIE IS NOT DATING AMAR SHE HAS POSTED THAT ON HER PROFILE ON FACEBOOK SO GUYS TIME TO CELEBRATE!!! 😊😊😛👏 Edited by sweetapple2995 - 12 years ago
WHAT? Ok this will sound lilttle dumb how was dating how? And how not dating pl somone explain!
Wait so Shakti is dating Salman from DID season 1? Wow, when did this happen?
@ LaLi21 didnt u read the topic it said charlie and salman so it means charlie whose photos we saw with amar in fb  is not dating amar but she is dating salman the tm didnt even write shakti's name anywhere
Edited by Lifu18 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Lifu18

@ LaLi21 didnt u read the topic it said charlie and salman so it means charlie whose photos we saw with amar in fb  is not dating amar but she is dating salman the tm didnt even write shakti's name anywhere

oh, i'm sorry.I dont know what i was thinking. But then who is charlie? 

WHO IS CHARLIE???

shakti is dating salman,...i don think so!!

Originally posted by asmi202

WHO IS CHARLIE???

shakti is dating salman,...i don think so!!

sorry for the confusion i updated the post what i meant was the girl amar was rumored to be with is really dating somebody else so we all still have the hope that amar is dating shakti
Originally posted by LaLi21

oh, i'm sorry.I dont know what i was thinking. But then who is charlie? 
sorry for the confusion i updated the post what i meant was the girl amar was rumored to be with(charlie)  is really dating somebody else so we all still have the hope that amar is dating shakti
Originally posted by sweetapple2995

sorry for the confusion i updated the post what i meant was the girl amar was rumored to be with(charlie)  is really dating somebody else so we all still have the hope that amar is dating shakti

ooo okay. but are amar and shakti dating? or is tht also a rumor? 
Originally posted by LaLi21

ooo okay. but are amar and shakti dating? or is tht also a rumor? 

There is no any rumor and Shakti and Amar are not dating.