Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

That smile he gave! <3 [Rey is back, somewhat..] - Page 2

-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ehhh okay this is awkward, but I apologize again for my rude comments, seriously sorry about that! It's just that I get worked up and mad very very easily and can be very rude sometimes when I'm really mad. I hate myself for that 😡 and I shouldn't have over reacted. Blahhh! Sorry 😭 

BUT
The reason I'm making this topic - REY SMILED HIS SMILE in yesterday's episode and I DIED. I hadn't realized I was waiting for this for SO long now! 😲 I had a smile throughout the episode and ESP. the KriYansh scenes <3 <3 <3 <3 He KNOWS he loves his baat cutter, now it's HER turn to realize her feelings for him! ;) ;) Oh yes. ;) That smile and that smirk and the way he just looked at her during the episode, but *faint* sooo perfeccttt! just like KriYansh! ;)

I'm GLAD that they aren't having those look-look hawa hawa AT THIS MOMENT just because I want Kria to realize her feelings for Rey, which I hope is soon (soon as in by Monday's episode hahaha) and they have all these cute cute cute mind blowing scenes!! =D =D =D I just hope next week is KriYansh filled, cuz frankly, I miss them loads! =( 

Like.Comment.:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I knowww! Just can't wait for next week!
Really want to know what Rey has planned for Kria 😛

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I Absolutely LIKE your POST Sneha!!❤️
~~ MICK ~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
super like.. wt do u guys think will happen next?? i think Rey will be ignoring kriya and kriya wont like like it. she will start falling fr him from that point of time..