Prayashchit

PGKZ - First episode

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
The story was about a compounder...

He narrated his crimes in his own words😳

He was a drinker.  he used to hit his wife very badly ...She tried to walk away but his mom stopped her...He doubted her loyalty and she paid for it with her life...Their daughter was taken care by his inlaws...

Later he got married again and killed his wife for dowry...to be frank...she died becoz of 2 men...one him n the other her father...who gave a wrong promise...to pay dowry...

This show was walking in the footsteps of Crime Patrol...but definitely is touching some senstive topic ...

Hope they work as the eye openers😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is an odd show with the criminal telling his crime, but the families of those women must be sickened to see this guy on telly. I wonder if he got paid for it.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

It is an odd show with the criminal telling his crime, but the families of those women must be sickened to see this guy on telly. I wonder if he got paid for it.

i guess they did pay him😆...but do u think he deserves payment for narration of his horrifying deeds😳
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes the show is similar to Crime Patrol

seema parihar is coming next week
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shame the police didn't put the father in Jail too he was just as bad first he agreed to the guy's demands before marriage while acting like he had no idea what he was indicating and then when his daughter kept coming to her parents home she got sent back for another beating and then finally she actually got her death warning not to come back at all if she doesn't come with money, the woman then begged her parents to let her stay with them and they sent her back to die.

Edited by angelic8219 - 12 years ago
nikkigreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Didn't they say at the end that her parents, his mother and his elder daughter Bulbul had passed away.

I also didn't care for how his mother talked the first wife into staying.   She just enabled him!  😡
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

NAZ!!!!!🤗

HETU🤗
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

HETU🤗

is this a good show...I like Tisca!!!

How you been?! Lemme make an appearance at B2B as well!!!
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

is this a good show...I like Tisca!!!

How you been?! Lemme make an appearance at B2B as well!!!

Tisca is the host...you can say narrator...some heart touching stories...if u watch Adaalat, CID, or crime patrol...or such sort of shows ...u will definitely like it😉😳
hitmitsu thumbnail
im a newbie..joined IF just for fun..actually havin lots of faaltu time dese days😆
 i liked dis shw..bt de forum seems so khaali khali..anyways nice concept..n it will
encourage other people who committed crimes due to circumstances to follow
the path of redemption👍🏼