WANT MORE KRIYAANSH (Happy guys?)

Posted: 12 years ago

CREATIVES of D3..THIS IS FOR YOU

TOO MUCH OF ANYTHING IS NOT GOOD. INITIALLY YOU PROMOTED THE SHOW WITH KRIYAANSH AS LEAD PAIR...AND NOW YOU GUYS ARE GIVING US KRIYAANSH NO DOSE 

ADDING A PIECE OF INFORMATION INTO YOUR KNOWLEDGE ...95% OF THE PEOPLE WATCH D3 ONLY FOR AMAR-SHAKTI.

IF THERE IS NO KRIYAANSH SCENES, NO POINT IN WATCHING D3.  BUT IT SEEMS LIKE YOU GUYS DON't UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FANS WANT TO SEE.

IF YOU DECIDE TO GIVE US LESS KRIYAANSH...BE IT...WE BOYCOT THE SHOW...AND PLEASE REMEMBER IF KRIYAANSH FANS STOP WATCHING D3, YOU WILL HARDLY HAVE ANYONE WATCHING THE SHOW.

P.S I guess the problem was with the Topic of this thread which I happily resolved it..😊
Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago
cv's we are not requesting u this time to show us kriyansh
we are telling u to show kriyansh or we all gonna boycott the show forever
you wanna make swaron the leads
make them
we'll leave the show
week after week what we get is swaron
by showing kriyansh i don't mean 1 scene per week
show kriyansh as leads
coz m sure u have forgotten they are the leads
this thread is to clear ur misunderstanding that everyone loves swaron
n you  need to understand that 

everone pls comment here n tell how much u want swaron scenes to stop

we will mail this link to the cv's
cv's D3 is nothing without kriyaansh
but instead of giving us kriyaansh
u slowly and steadily are giving us more and more Swaron
we absolutely DO NOT LIKE THEM
we dont connect to their luv story ,cant feel the luv, the chemistry just
NOTHING
WE ONLY WANT TO C KRIYAANSH AND DONT U 4GT THEY ARE THE LEADS
if u want to make swaron the leads give us a formal announcement
THEN we will stop watching ur show
Atleast dont build up our hopes of cing Kriyaansh and getting swaron
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH CANT TAKE SWARON ANYMORE
INFACT U HAVE MADE US HATE THEM
exacty u are making all teh kriyansh fans hate swaron
 n if thats what u want
then congratulations
u succeded
coz we all now hate swaron
r u happy now?

Exactly,

We don't want to hate the characters, But CVz are making us hate them by giving us Swaron all the time.

Being a viewer we understand that each and every characters in the show needs attention, why don't you understand?

If you think Swaron have as much  rights to get screen space as Kriyaansh then you are wrong becasue KRIYAANSH are the freaking leads of this Show, and leads' story is more important for the audiences specially when the audiences are watching the show only and only for the leads.

OK, talking about equal screen space...Forget Kriyaansh, What justice have you done with other characters like Vicky, Neha, Bharat, Amar(totla), Vishaka, nilesh, Simmi, Rinni? Are they just the fillers in the show or are they the actual characters?

Plz don't criticize so harshly I mean I know people r missing kriyansh but CV's must have planned something. every jodi has it's turn and shakti was not here so they had to show swaron. alternative was ViHa but it's ok we also have to be patience also and now m sure from monday we'll have kriyansh and viha 

Exactly

This week after the rose party u had a very gud opportunity to show progress in all the luv stories BUT WHAT DID U DO
Gave us more swaron, Y  Y Y ?????
But I think now it'll be ok the promo promises us boys+viha scenes and m happy m so mad about viha now as he's planning 2 propose I just sharon is not able to create some misconception between viha also thn m gonna kill her

We are not Criticizing Sorry! We are just telling. You know people start loosing interest in the show if the show becomes monotonous. We spend some time of our day to watch this show, why?? to entertain ourselves nah! and not to become depressed.

We want them to know that the reason we are watching D3 is Amar and Shakti. If they weren't there in this show, I don't think most of us would have been watching this show.

Cvz have TRP problem with this show, and we heard Palki saying that in one of her interviews, so they need to understand that not showing kriyaansh is gonna hurt their TRPs even more.

They need to realize the importance of the two characters ..KRIA and REY...

Okay! understood ..Shakti was in Norway, they couldn't shoot with her and Blah blah blah blah...But, NO Kriyaansh scenes or less Kriyaansh scenes have been an issue for ever and not just recently..