Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hudaak thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

Exactly.

i actually hate swaron love story bcz its too boring and the way swayam is trying to make sharon fall for him by giving expensive gifts😲 is dis the way u make LOVE🤢
i lyk swayam wen he's wiv weaklings and rey.
and hate sharon to the core, cnt even stand her for a second😡

Exactly by givin xpensive gifts pyaar ho jata hai kya???? n wots wid dis CV pple i feel like throwin a bomb on der sets wid a letter written ki stop torturin us wid dese xtra over doses of SWARON n hume Kriyansh scences dooo!!! gawd ek limit hotti hai yaar!!! n top of dat i hate dat Sharon female she is such a ghamundi n vampish character shades!! hw can da creatives evn think of makin her as a lead!!! ðŸ˜¡ jus hatin dis Swaron couple!!
Sunsethues thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kajen

guys start making more petitions n write things what we want cv's to read
we'll start mailing them all this

we have to do something
pani sar se upar ja chuka hai

we can write them in the same petition
ek hi petition aisa bana dete hain ki woh
cv's ko hila de
what say??

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

yea ve no interest on d show anymore

har din only swaron,..r d cvs thinking of changing d leads or wat??? hum kriyaansh scene ka wait karte hein bt instead we get a long swaron scene!!! m also loosing my interest!!

i m bloody not interested in the show

if they are not gonna show kriyansh
next week i'll watch it n if they don't show kriyansh like leads should be shown
bhaddd me jaye
i'll leave it for sure
they are bloody testing patience

upeka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think CVz over concerned about sharon,.Almost all  the people watch D3 because of Amar-Shakti ( dance) if is not possible then v r ready to watch other couples  Edited by upeka - 12 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kriyanshfan

we can write them in the same petition
ek hi petition aisa bana dete hain ki woh
cv's ko hila de
what say??

ek se kam ni cahlega
cv's chikne ghade hai
bacho ki tarah 10 bar khenge to smhjenge
n more participation means more support n faster results
Edited by kajen - 12 years ago
Sunsethues thumbnail

ek se kam ni cahlega
cv's chikne ghade hai
bacho ki tarah 10 bar khenge to smhjenge
n more participation means more support n faster results

OK will do whatever for KRIYAANSH

nature-beauty thumbnail
i have a doubt
who r the main leads of the show?😕
is it kriyaansh or swaron
when kriyaansh r the main leads yy r they showing us all these swaron scenes and dances😡
its like we have to wait for a kriyaansh scene and get frustrated with swaron scenes...😒
ghosh...
nebu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ye CV ko kab akal aayega, , har cheese ki ek seema hothi hey. ab na pak chuke hey, pahele na d3 ke ek promo dekne ke liye pura din [v] chaanel dekhthi thi mein, aur ab d3 ke episode dekhne mein tak irritation hoti hey. jaha dekho swaron hi swaron ,episode mein, precap mein, aur ab naye promo mein bi, what the f** is this . 

meine sirf d3 ke liye Forum aur Facebook join ki thi ,kyonki mujhe Kriyaansh bahuth  bahuth aache lagtha hey, aur ab ye cv kriyaansh ko side kar rahi hey. mera bus chale tho mein d3 ke set par jaakar protest kardugi kriyaansh ke liye.

the_writer_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I think the only reason they're showimg so many swaron scenes is because Kriya and Rey are fighting right now, and they can't just make up after a few days and start dancing. It's going to take a little time for this to blow over, you know what i mean? I mean, don't get me wrong, i LOVE Kriyaansh and i really want to see more scenes, but i also love swaron and it's not that bad that they're showing some swaron. 
(i hope i didn't offend anyone with this post. Trust me, it's not my intention :D)
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

The use of foul langauage and swear words is PROHIBITEDon the forum, even if they are abbreviated or ** used, it can still be understood and therefore NOT ALLOWED on the forum.  There are many other ways of constructively discussing your views on the serial/track without the need to use such language.

I understand the frustration some people are having, but bashing a character is also not allowed, everyone has their own fan following, please be aware of that when making comments, just like you wouldnt want someone to bash your favourite jodi, same goes for the other side.

If anyone is still not aware of the rules of this forum please click here for a reminder D3 Rules Reminder - PLEASE READ!.  Detailed rules can be located here Dil Dostii Dance Forum Rules

If people continue to disregard the rules of this forum it can lead to members having their warning level raised

Hoping for everyone's co-operation regarding this matter.  Feel free to contact me should anyone have any queries.

Juleka
D3 Dev Team