new promo-Mod's Note Page 5 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
guys am pissed off nw bcz every week dere is 2 or 3 dance sequences of swaron cum on yaar wats up with CVz🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😡😡😡😡😡
here is the new promo of swaron salsa dance🤢
Edited by Tasha4ever - 12 years ago
Have seen it few minutes ago... I'm not a swaron hater actualy.. But this promo relly pi**ed me off... We are asking.. errr.. not asking but actually begging for a kriyansh performance since ages... And look what we get "NOTHING"

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??????????????😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Y SWARON????????🤢

KILL THE CREATIVES

WE WANT KRIYANSH AUR YAHAAN SWARON KA OVERDOSE KHATAMHI NAHI HOTA😭

REALLY UPSET
Originally posted by --shama--

Have seen it few minutes ago... I'm not a swaron hater actualy.. But this promo relly pi**ed me off... We are asking.. errr.. not asking but actually begging for a kriyansh performance since ages... And look what we get "NOTHING"
Exactly.
i actually hate swaron love story bcz its too boring and the way swayam is trying to make sharon fall for him by giving expensive gifts😲 is dis the way u make LOVE🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
i lyk swayam wen he's wiv weaklings and rey.
and hate sharon to the core, cnt even stand her for a second😡😡😡😡😡😡
hell yaar... iam fed of this ...its ok to show SwaRon but plzzz GIVE US KRIYAANSH!!!!😭  Can't they handle both???
IDIOT CREATIVES!!!!😡
Edited by 100littledevils - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

Exactly.
i actually hate swaron love story bcz its too boring and the way swayam is trying to make sharon fall for him by giving expensive gifts😲 is dis the way u make LOVE🤢
i lyk swayam wen he's wiv weaklings and rey.
and hate sharon to the core, cnt even stand her for a second😡

I neither like nor dislike swaron... I dnt feel anything about them.. I really dont care what CV's do with swaron's story... But no kriYansh... IT bothers me like helll...
Originally posted by --shama--

I neither like nor dislike swaron... I dnt feel anything about them.. I really dont care what CV's do with swaron's story... But no kriYansh... IT bothers me like helll...
yeah sme wiiv me i dnt care what ever happens swaron, i only wanna watch Kriyansh and Viha.
viha r too cute and kriyansh too hawtt dats y😳

Yeh cvs itna atyachaar kyun kar rahe hain hum par??????????

If they keep on showing this i dont know how their TRPs (which they r so concerned abt ) going to increase??
I really want a KriYansh/Arsha perfomance..😭
why r they giving us swaron overdose😡
atleast now they should give us kriyansh!!