8th sep WU - Last Epi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!!! i loved this serial after angad came and it's ending since it's last day i am going to do update aight :( here we go

Short Update: Shobhana remembers flashback through out the first part of angad and laxmi leaving then in the car angad is explaining everything to laxmi and expressses his feelings and then everyone is upset at home. 
kaveri fakes about vijaybhai's and angad's accidents so then they would come closer and express the feelings toward each other... and then angad comes home and vijaybhai and angad hugs each other and then kaveri tells everyone it was laxmi's plan then kaveri explains her how they made plan to make vijaybhai and angad realize love for themselves ..
vijaybhai tells laxmi that he is no mad at her anymore then vijaybhai expresses his guilt for his angerness...
 ba tells laxmi that you have kept my treasure in a good way and everybody is happy then shobhana confesses about what she has done ask for the forgiveness from laxmi.. shobhana begs for the forgiveness to laxmi and tells her that she wants to do something for laxmi. then laxmi makes her understand ... 
everybody hugs at each other ... 
after 4months...
everybody is at home busy finding stuff ... for them to get ready then angad and vijaybhai having sweet argument...
dadaji tells everybody that next month starting from oct 2 to oct 8 it's very important as 2nd oct is gandhiji's b'day so they have to do fasting then they have a great jokes about it and gives lecture about gandhiji... and tells them what they should do from oct 2 to oct 8 ...angad asks what we going to do then dadaji tells them we going to provide kid's study stuff...
then at the end laxmi comes then they all do prayer and then at the end dadaji explains how family is close and how they are closer because of sanskar laxmi and prays to god that everybody gets this kind of sanskar laxmi so that life's going to be better for anyone so find your house's sanskar laxmi :)

comments: allright guys this what i could do best i tried my best anyways hopefully they come up with a good show... i would love to watch i am going to miss this show really badly what say guys?😊
I will miss this serial as well...Loved Anxmi and Mahen!! I thought SL will end next week but anyways thank you for the update! =)
Damn sad...tiz show ended...I liked it once angad came in..and anxmi love...now no more ready...seriously was nt expecting it to end tiz week...I thought next week...vry vry vry sad...
thank u krishna for ur updates for last episode😊
They still had so many opportunities to continue the show...so many unanswered questions.
1. Tej real face
2. Harshuk to  wake up and also his flashback dreams
3. Mahen getting better
4.Suraj coming back to ruin Laxmi

ETC...i get that it wasn't doing good on TRP but I sure if they gave Laxmi and Angad a chance they would have done better...There are plenty of other shows on Zee that really need to go...which I won't name...
Originally posted by taral83

They still had so many opportunities to continue the show...so many unanswered questions.
1. Tej real face
2. Harshuk to  wake up and also his flashback dreams
3. Mahen getting better
4.Suraj coming back to ruin Laxmi

ETC...i get that it wasn't doing good on TRP but I sure if they gave Laxmi and Angad a chance they would have done better...There are plenty of other shows on Zee that really need to go...which I won't name...
i do agree with u if they want to  have a sequel to this show will be better bcoz this show was not that bad especially after angads entry. Juz the time slot should b change  so the TRP will improve.
Thanx Krishna for doing the last day's update...so 8th was the final day...sad, but glad  that the show ended on a happy note.