Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SBS Video-Shakti dancing to Senorita

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoN2ifirhxw @1:45-2:44

She looks great...the choreography kind of sucks and so does her dance partner (Manit Joura). He is a good actor and a tall and hot one, but not a great dancer. Notice he just lets her go after the lift and Shakti is like what are you doing  lol I wish it was Amar...but I guess he couldn't come in cuz he is not a part of that show like Manit.
Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Tfs
will watch it in a while
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Thanks ROBIN!

OH WOW!. SHAKTI is a total Hottie!!..  She looks Fabulous. I love her dress, her hair, her expression.. and her DANCE!.. 

DUDE.. I Honestly wanted to see Arsha dancing to this song in D3.. but ALAS.. Aisa nahi hua.. because in D3.. Palki is AGAINST showing us Arsha performances.. Pata nahi.. unke dance ki dushman kyon bani hai..!!

BUT.. We see Shakti in here.. She was awesome! YES. I also wished it was AMAR dancing with her rather than that actor.. .. but theek hai.. Shakti did full justice to the song!

**NOW PALKI.. The rest of the world are showing us ARSHA's moves.. When will you show us???***

Sunsethues thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shakti lukd great
The dance and her dance partner wasnt gud
Zee shld have invited Amar 2
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

Thanks ROBIN!

OH WOW!. SHAKTI is a total Hottie!!..  She looks Fabulous. I love her dress, her hair, her expression.. and her DANCE!.. 

DUDE.. I Honestly wanted to see Arsha dancing to this song in D3.. but ALAS.. Aisa nahi hua.. because in D3.. Palki is AGAINST showing us Arsha performances.. Pata nahi.. unke dance ki dushman kyon bani hai..!!

BUT.. We see Shakti in here.. She was awesome! YES. I also wished it was AMAR dancing with her rather than that actor.. .. but theek hai.. Shakti did full justice to the song!

**NOW PALKI.. The rest of the world are showing us ARSHA's moves.. When will you show us???***

I know...I just want them to dance...can't that stupid Humse Hai Life show have them come and dance as a way of paying back... since D3 is promoting them non-stop (which is sooo annoying)