•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜› frndzzz...m richa n m nw to ths india-forums...
i hve created ths tpc...as i hve sm prob...wth it...!!!!m a skl stdnt... i rlly love to wtch D3 n hum se hai life..on channel [v]...evadyyy...bt due to some circumstances m nt able to wtch it dly...@7 n 7:30 pm...sme tym i gt tym 2 wtch it...bt ma mom like 2 see...sath nibhana sathiyaa...and sasural genda phool...@d sm tym...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭...dt iz y...i lk towtch d shows @3pm...whn i cm bck 4m skl...bt rcntly...i hve ntcd dt...due to...hum se h life...channel [v] has chngd d tmng ofD3 4m 3pm to 2:30 pm...n due to this i alwyzzz miss ma fav.shw agn...πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•i only rqst...to chnnl [v] to rpt tlcst d shw agn @3pm n sft d tmng of hum se h life to 3:30pm...so dt me n ol ma frndzzz @skl...wll be able to wtch it aaagggnnn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Well, you can always watch the episode online if the timing on tv isn't going hand-in-hand with your schedule. I watch them online because i dont get the channel here in america. try sabserial.com or go on youtube. Hope that helps :)
Hey welcome to this forum!!πŸ€—

You can watch all the episodes on youtube.. but if you live in India.. you shld try to watch it on TV so you can contribute to the TRPS! 
I can understand even sometimes I have 2 face this problem. But always u cn watch it on you tube or on Saturdays and Sundays u can watch the recap of whole episode
Hey u can watch it on 11.30pm the same day
believe me all the mothers in india loves saathiya n sasural but thank god we have 2 tv n if there is any prob due to rain so my mum lets me watch my d3as she also likes the show
😭😭thnku frndzzz...bt stll coz of ma skl...i an't wtch it daily...😭

Omg!! dude u ve d same prob like me,..i also cant watch it at 7pm,..n 11:30 is really late as i ve to get up at 4:30 in d mrng for college!!

i used to watch it at 9pm prev bt now they ve changed d timings so i also watch it on you tube or at 2:30 pm!!

I hope now yr problem is solved as I cn undrstnd its a very big prob to get a compatible timing but hopefully after getting so mnay soln 1 must have helped you

oh welcume Richa 

same prob no channel v but watch it next day on youtube ...

dont worry we r here to tell u wat happened in the epi

so b happy😊