Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

FASHION SENSE IN D3! Wht to wear & Wht not to wear - Page 2

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I know we have been discussing this in different threads so I thought it would help if we open a topic specific to it!

Your takes on WHAT TO WEAR AND WHAT NOT TO WEAR! in D3

I know everyone here has a lot to say about fashion in D3!.. SO what are we waiting for.. Lets go at it!

What do you think Suits best on a Character/Actor๐Ÿ˜.. and What Outfit you want to rip apart and TRASH! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Hopefully creatives take some tips from the IF Fashion GURUS!!! What say~!

Lets Begin!

Edited by MAYURFAN001 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wanderlust-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wanna rip the dress shakti wore for rdx's party and the red one for dinner with swayam and gang!!!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ i hate them... the one she wore on rose day was beautiful๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜›
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 2cute4u_22

wanna rip the dress shakti wore for rdx's party and the red one for dinner with swayam and gang!!!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ i hate them... the one she wore on rose day was beautiful๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜›

Agreed!

We were worried that She would have a Dozen of the same dress in different colors!!! OH GOD.. what torture that wld have been !. I dont want to see her in that outfit again!

xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i really wanna throw away Sharon's boots ๐Ÿ˜ก i m tired of seeing her boots n i just hate them

n i would like to c those D3 girls wearing desi clothes at least once ๐Ÿ˜
Edited by xx-Rai-xx - 12 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Rey's pajyama pants nedds to be trashed along wid sum.of kria's harom pants
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First Thing

Sharon should be given a skirt a lil bit Longer...The dress she wears are all over the top...GOSH! the Pink Dress she wore in the Restaurant Episode ...It looked like ...BHADE KA DRESS from some NAUTANKI PLACE..
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: kumjoo

First Thing

Sharon should be given a skirt a lil bit Longer...The dress she wears are all over the top...GOSH! the Pink Dress she wore in the Restaurant Episode ...It looked like ...BHADE KA DRESS from some NAUTANKI PLACE..

don't remind me of that dress it was so hideous n too skin crusing
kumjoo thumbnail
Rey's Pajama style pants should be banned in St. Louis College๐Ÿ˜†
kumjoo thumbnail
If there is Any party in D3 now, We want to see Rey aka Amar  in Semi-formal outfit...Like a Formal Black pant (Tight fitting) , Maroon Shirt (body fitting), Black Silk Tie (Slim Tie, not dad's style ties)...Black Silk Waist coat (Body Fitting) Formal Black shoes (Not too pointed on the front) ...and Hair style should be ...umm...May be a little Spikes..(David Beckham style will work for me)...

kumjoo thumbnail
Bechara Amar (Totla)...He should be given some t-shirts to wear ..Poor guy ...he is always wearing the same shirt ...OK he works in canteen...that doesn't mean he can't wear t-shirts...