Posted: 12 years ago
okay guys i understand dat CVz couldnt show kriyansh scenes dis week bcz shakti went sumware,
but was it important to show to much of swaron?
i mean dey could of hve show Viha also then y only swaron?πŸ˜•πŸ€’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
Edited by Tasha4ever - 12 years ago
i know right!!!😭 please koi cvs ko pitoo!! πŸ˜†ol just kidding but i really wantto see others couples than swaron and there story is not even moving .. it still there swayam running after sharon and sharon hating swayam!! its dragging.. missing kriyansh😭Edited by KuteKriya_97 - 12 years ago

agree!! there r still 4 more couples xcept kriyaansh n swaron,..

bt y swaron always???

we can't be totally anti-swaron as it is a pair in D3. Ya still I accept that they could have shown ViHa also and I would have been the happiest. But it'll be wrong if we say that v got only swaron we have the lovely boys convo also and their true frendship showed. Yeh week boys ke naam
really... i m also so bored of the swaron scenes...

We all are bored to death of Swaron but the makers just dont get it 😑
agree with you..😊
If kriyansh scenes are not available, they can give us Viha, Rimar and other couples scenes too along with swaron. Why they have started all these love stories if they can't show them as fillers even. And above of all that excessive Swaron is making me sick. I personally find them boring(no offense).I don't have any problem with their love story. Show swaron but all the other couples too in equal proportion in absence of Kriyansh scenes. Man i am getting sick these days after seeing that not so cool swaron scenes over and over. Yesterday's episode was a relief though as we get D3 boys superb night out. πŸ˜›
i am so frustrated this week as we haven't get kriyansh and we are getting swaron in excess. I love Viha after kriyansh so i am really looking forward to their lovestory too. Show them cvs in absence of kriyansh..😳
Please show us some kriyansh scenes soon.. they are the lead pair of this show I guess😭
yup why can't dey show viha scenes for a change!!

same here,,...super bored!!

Originally posted by sanyya

really... i m also so bored of the swaron scenes...

there are more swaron scene which are cute, but no other couples scene. It get bored moreover, swaron scene also have not moved their story futher due to which i am fed up just looking eyelock scene and the scene in which sharon is tring to ignore swayam.

Viha scene also should be focused with other scenes 😊