Sanskaar Laxmi

Written Update:7th September

nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Sanskari peeps...my final update for SL...& a heart felt goodbye to all u SL friends, esp...Mona, Sahil, Radhakrishna, ananthi_shankar, mpmuthu,santudi,nageswari, rani, deepa, anju...& others who i have missed out here ! πŸ€—I enjoyed doing these updates...hope u enjoyed reading my updates too. Krishna2511 has been a gem & has agreed to keep u updated with the storyline till the end...Thanks heaps Krishna!!πŸ‘πŸΌSo without further mushy words...lets launch into it...

Angad is packing when Laxmi comes. Angad asks Laxmi to come to terms with their leaving & asks her to start packing. She says she will pack his stuff first as she doesnt believe that he has done proper packing & then carry on with her own packing. Angad is shocked!!! He closes the cupboard & tries to figure Laxmi's changed behaviour...(bachhu...keep trying!! Figuring women out without much clue is next to impossible!) Laxmi looks up on the sly & he immediately looks away(Funny!πŸ˜†) She casually asks about the flight & is informed its in the afternoon & they will reach NZ in 12 hrs (Like really???!!! It takes longer for me to reach Sydney from India!!must be on the non-stop ones..πŸ€”.) Laxmi asks him to take off his stunned expressions as she supports his decision. She says since they are leaving, why not leave happily?! He just stares. She leaves to get his shaving kit.

Finally we get to see Mahen!! He is drawing a sad face on the white board & asks Kaaveri why people who love each other,fight so much. Kaaveri says maybe they start having high expectations & then cant bear those not being met. Mahen says that even he doesnt want Angad to leave. Kaaveri comments that no one wants them to leave. Since Vijay & Angad are stubborn, no one can help the situation. Angad hears all this & comments that he is hurting everyone a lot. He is crying bucket loads & says that he loves his dad a lot but since his marriage, the kind of unbearable behaviour he is being subjected to is suffocating him & driving him crazy. Kaaveri understands & hugs him. Mahen wants to say something but Angad overrides with a demand that they promise they wont stop him. Kaaveri is teary & hugs him. Mahen is emotional.

Vijay is in his room, lost in thoughts, when Laxmi comes with his dinner plate.She informs him that today no one is eating together, so she got his dinner separately too. He takes the plate & questions why everyone is eating separately, but he already knows the answer to that!! 😑She says that she wanted to eat her last dinner in this house together with everyone, but one's wishes are not always fruitful. She continues that she wanted to be a good DIL & serve everyone, but even that wish wasnt granted. Vijay tells her whether she stays there or not, she will always be the DIL of the house. He explains that he was never mad at her for getting married to Angad & doesnt blame her for what's happening. She wants to say something, but he doesnt let her continue as nothing she can say will make him budge. He clearly tells her not to come between father-son. She leaves, but turns at the door & watches Vijay.

Next day morning, Laxmi is praying to Tulsi ji to always protect her house & its people. She then seeks blessings from Bholenath & Parvati ji & expresses faith in whatever He(Lord Shiva) does. She lovingly looks at every corner of the house. Angad comes there, while on the phone to his friend, asking him to make arrangements for them. He tells Laxmi that they should leave soon otherwise they'll miss their flight. She nods. He also informs her that they'll quickly go & meet everyone before leaving.

They both go to Shobna-Vijay's room where Shobna is sitting on the bed crying & Vijay is getting ready for work. AnXmi go to Shobna & Angad says they are leaving. Shobna requests him to stay, but Angad says its too late. Vijay is hurt but stubborn...akadu! AnXmi go upto Vijay & touch his feet. Vijay blesses Laxmi & almost blesses Angad, but removes his hand.AnXmi leave from there.

Uttang gets their suitcase down (huh???All their goods & clothes fitted in 1 suitcase? & here i am going just for 10 days & my 1 suitcase is spilling over!!)Axmi seeks blessings from Dadaji who with a heavy heart blesses them & comments on how stubborn Angad is as well. He asks whether they'll come to meet them or not...Angad says of course otherwise how will he get the strength to live. Dadi(with loads of makeup) & a v sad expression looks on as Angad seeks blessings from her asking her to take care of herself & Dadaji.As Laxmi seeks blessings from Dadi, Angad proceeds to Mahen. He apologises for taking his student away, but gives his word to take care of Laxmi's further education. Mahen doesnt want to say wrong,right,good,bad but just that he will miss them a lot.Mahen then hugs Angad while Shobna is crying in the background. As Laxmi bids him adieu, Mahen offers himself as phone a friend whenever she gets stuck with any problem...chalo KBC!!!πŸ˜‰Uttang calls AnXmi to where he & raandal are standing(for a moment i thought he was gonna kill Shobna by announcing his love for Raandal...but that track died before it took off huh?) Angad asks Raandal to control his diet & exercises & asks Uttang for a hug. Laxmi hugs Raandal.(Now Kaaveri & Harsukh's turn?Hmm...guess not...fav sound board forgotten...Tej forgotten..Minu disappeared!)Vijay comes upstairs as the duo start walking towards the door. Laxmi stops & looks at the house, crying. She remembers all moments from when she entered the house...nice FBs!! Angad goes upto her & asks her whether they'll leave now? She nods. Shobna rushes towards them as they leave...others go back to their business as usual except Shobna who looks up pleadingly at Vijay.

Precap: Kaaveri rushes to Vijay & informs him that the taxi in which AnXmi were going to the airport in, has met with an accident.

So long my friends...if u see me somewhere else, like in I-F only yaar...then do holler!! Will love to catch up post SL days...Best Wishes & πŸ‘πŸ€— to all you beautiful ppl!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks so much NC.  your updates have always been thoroughly enjoyable.πŸ‘. all the best and take care.

hope u are around somewhere in the forum

an emotional episode. mahen reappears . he hugged angad (very touchy).

how come they didnt say bye to harsukh

and  thank you serial world aliens for taking away tej

Edited by sahil70 - 12 years ago
mona_30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks nutty
all your updates are great and we enjoy it,
all the best, take care and goodbye...⭐️
Edited by mona_30 - 12 years ago
jmhuj3 thumbnail