Nadaswaram September 2011 Archives

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thursday ๐Ÿ˜‰

No escape for me this week Sreenithi ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›? Yes papa No papa super ๐Ÿ˜†
BTW title for this week surikithengal ๐Ÿ˜

Thursday updates ...

Both Meenashi and Devayanai comes to see Nelli's wife who sarcastically ask them why they came? Both says just to visit her. (sorry i forgot nelli's wife name ๐Ÿ˜ณ so for now am calling her NW) NW ask "naan enna dance adhikittu irukerena... nenga vandhu pakke?.," ๐Ÿ˜† She knows they are here to see Kamu. Both ladies says they are here to discuss about Gopi. NW seem angry and ask what is there to talk? Meenashi says they are here to tell the happy news. Maha already know the truth and she has gone back to her hometown. Gopi no longer need to act as husband anymore. NW ask if she looks like boom boom madhu for them ๐Ÿ˜›. Devayanai starts her soap poderaning praising her as thangamana manasu ๐Ÿ˜• and how her sollu is deiva vakku for both meenashi and devayanai. (and devayanai opens her big mouth as usual ... pottukudekeraning Nelli ๐Ÿ˜†) Devayanai tells NW that even that day her husbanbd came to invite them for Veeru engagement, but they refuse to go unless NW attends. NW is now angry as her husband kept this from her.

Meenashi tells NW that Vanitha for ever is her DIL and there is no changes about it. Situation was different before but now everything is clear. NW of all sudden smiles and says she is happy and says next muhurtham kalyanam for both Vanitha and Gopi. Vanitha smiles shyly. Meenashi is happy and gives poo for Vanitha. Kamu takes that happily and puts it on Vanitha head.

Malar is thinking. In comes Rohini asking about Gopi. She then forces her sister to call Gopi,. Gopi answers the call and Rohini immediately takes the phone from her sister. (sorry video buffer badly. But i think gopi malar decided to meet up. Gopi informing his father that his going to decide things today.)

Nelli's elder son comes to his mother and ask her to be careful when she talks to appa about
Veer matter as he will hit her. Mother replies "peiyaku vakku patta ponathe taan thingganum" ๐Ÿ˜†. Kamu husband tells her they too had once spoken to their father about veer matter. Mother is not willing to listen anything. Just then Nelli comes in and wife nakkela ask why she was not inform about the engagement. She could have did a big seeru for Veer. Neelu ask if she kindal talking. Both sons ask father why is he still doing things for Veer. Wife says she does not care what Nellu does for Veer but first she wants him to attend Vanitha issue first. Nellu ask what she wants now? Wife says she wants Vanitha to be married first before Veer. Nellu agrees and says he will go and see Gopi family. But what about Maha? Wife tells him Maha already left, and he does not know anything? She continues to insult him being more caring for Veer family. Nellu slaps his wife and says tomorrow they will go to Gopi house and settle things.

Gokul comes with his parents and few other older people to Malar home. Gokul does not seem to be happy to have other's here to talk about his life. But Gokul father says they have to settle this issue today. Malar family welcomes them and feel curious. Rohini goes to her sister and informs this. Malar wonders why they are here.

Jeganathan is not happy outsider involving in their matter. But the elderly people talks and praises about Gokul and further insults Malar with Gopi. Jeganathan is angry. Malar and Rohini listening from the room.  They further push Jeganathan to call Malar and give her decision right now. Malar goes out. One of the man ask Malar to tell out her decision. Outside, both Devayanai and Meenashi are walking into Malar's house. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

Edited by hopper_ocean - 12 years ago
Wednesday - 7thSep2011๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Maha MAIL leaves From PP Palace to peravurani๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

Family meeting on, P2 is confirming that maha will surely die(enna oru asaika mudiyatha nambikai๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ vita ivanukalae pottu thaliruvanuga pola๐Ÿคข), but Sr.Pp ask them not to talk wrong..there comes pandi..p2 started to beat him left right centre n reach vasaal of home..there comes police van with Maha marching front into home...all are sending pandi inside home..n ready to bat maha's ball๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ..police friend calls kobi n ask him close the prob inside family , if maha is not convinced then he needs take action against pandi nu  solluraru..kobi agrees for it n tells that he will surely surrender pandi in police station if maha not convinced nu solli send off pannuraru..police going to Sr.pp to tell tata(neenga tata sollalay nu pp ketara)..sr.pp thanks him for  his help.. maha jumps n ask why police is not taking actions.. Ins telling that if you are convinced come again to police station i will take your complaint nu sollitu tata kamichutu poraru.

Now maha's questioning session(vaama ithuku thanae ivalo ad pottu koneenga arambi)..1st Sr.pp in  line Maha checks y u did this to me, r u an respectable person, if your daughter is in my place will you take it granted, next meenu same question in different way..next dev's repeat(Devuda devuda pattu partha effect tu)..pandi comes in n tells that its all becoz of me only , i really care of you n i have changed myself for you nu solluran..maha..do an giant jump๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ n tells him to wipe off his thought on being hubby to her.. which will never even happen in the dreams nu sollitu.. next goes to P2 n ask why did they left her like this after knowing that she is married to pandi.. why did they let her to live this dirty life nu kekura..they are struggling to answer her question๐Ÿ˜ญ

next comes to our hero , n take him aside from the kumbal(ithu yellam theliva seiyu ).. n checking with him whether he would marry her now.. as the marriage happened to her is without her knowledge..as she always be fond of him only..so will he accept her now ..nu kekura.. kobi is telling that i felt guilty to act like  ur hubby tas ur my brother's wife๐Ÿ‘.. now i will never get you married nu solluraru๐Ÿ‘..maha ๐Ÿ’”tries to tell more on her love.. kobi stops her(no sister ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃno sister๐Ÿคฃ) n tells that one other reason is malar whom i love nu pottu odaikuraru๐Ÿ‘..maha is asking ennaku oru nyayam malar ku oru nyayama... nu innum konjam muchu pudichu pesura(Maha Mind Voice : Ivalo pesiyum parruppu vekalayae๐Ÿ˜)..then goes to well  n pour water on her head n comes infront of all n putting biggg kumbudu to pp family (PP family Mind Voice : Periya nanri unnaku maha๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ)n tells that he will never step in to this family  by any bad chance n will not do any compliants on this family..n tells kobi that she will never meet him in her life time nu sollitu with her parents walks out of pp premises to her home peravurani.

Appa great escape inkura matri full family is giving big breath..

Screen Freezes

Edited by lakshmikr - 12 years ago
Friday Episode- 357 9th sep 2011 Update

Meenakshi and deivanai reaches malar's home...Gokul sitting with his aprents there...Puyal maadhiri enters and staightaway starts her DTS ...Starts with...Yei ennadi nenechuttu irukka?...Malar's bro Ashok??...Ashok comes and asks who r u ma?...why r shouting at my sister?...Malar introduces them as gopi's mom and chithi...Malar'd dad asks enna aachu ma?...why r u shouting at her...Deivanai says ur daughter spoiling my sin's life...Ashoks tells them to get out...Niruthara aala deivanai...she replkies...naanga poradhu irukattum...Tell ur sister to behave properly...Ellarum shocked including hokul and family...

Deivanai continues...we went to her office and told her to leave gopi...that day she said ok...but today she is again coming in gopi's life...Malar's dad gets angry and shouts ozhunga pesunga ma...Deivanai shouts at him...oh...neenga unga daughter kku support aa?...we r planning for ponnu kuduthu ponnu edukara vaibavam...but ur daughter sand vaari potting in that plan...She is maaried ...why she wants another man in her life??...

Now Meenakshi's turn...says iam not supporting my son...whatever he is doing is also wrong...but if a girl come and talk to a man ...man sabala pada thaan seivan...(why?built-in error aa??๐Ÿ˜ก)....If this girl marries gopi..ourkaamu will come back to our house as vaazhavetti...To live as a vaazhavetti may not be a problem for ur daughter...ut it is a asingam for our family...

Deivanai's turn...Money irundhu?..maanam mariyadhai oda vaazhanum...ozhunga go with ur husband ...leave our son..idhukku mela if u try to meet my son...sandhi sirichupogum...beware...(sandhi vera thaniya sirikanuma?...IF la siricha pathadha??...enna pombalainga idhunga???indha pechu pesudhunga๐Ÿ˜ฒ)...Deivanai and meenakshi leaves and malar runs in crying...Rohini consoles her...Both the sister katti pidichu crying...

Outside...Malar supports malar...says i know my malar...Jaganathan says idhukku oru mudivu kattanu...tells gokul to go to his room ...he will talk to him later...

Jaganathan goes to malar and says hereafter u should listen onlt to me...now come with me...He goes and malar follows him...

Maha's house...Pushpa azhudhikkitte making coffee and takes it to maha and starts taking abt gopi...Maha chases her mom out...Azhumoonji pushpa comes out starts fighting with dabbawali...Dabbawali says ellam nalla nadakkum...Fight escalates...Dabbawali tells her to maintain porumai...

Pirai comes and tells pushpa to call maha...Pushpa says he is in...neegalae go...Pirai goes in and calls her to have lunch...Maha avaayum thorathi vittutanga...Pirai comes out ...And starts crying...and polambing...says all becoz of ur mom and maha...idhungala nambi naan ok sonnen...i asked sorry to gopi...anna andha gopi ippadi vachuttanae...elalthukkum indha pushpa dhaan karanam...Goes near her and starts beating her...Maha comes and looks at her dad who is beating her  mom...parthuttu onnumae sollama she goes in...

Pushpa goes in and sits near maha and says...inga enna nadakudhe nne theriyala...ur appa is back to his original avatar...unga appa is beating me like this...aana nee onnumae sollala?...Maha says thsi problem is b/w u and ur husband...but do u know what my problem is?...who is my purushan ??...Pushpa hugs her daughter and cries...

Meenakshi and deivanai walking...Meenakshi praises deivanai...super aa pesina di...Deivanai says rombha kenjina sariya padathu...adhaan indha dose...Malar's car passes them and deivanai and meenakshi shocked...

Jaganathan enters gopi's house along with malar and ashok...Sokku welcomes them...jagannathan starts ...Deivanaia nd meenakshi aajar...Gopi and co elalrum aajar...Jagannathan rombha kovama ella story yum otting again...says we were talking to my son in law and his fmaily...indha 2 perum vandhu anga illadhadhum pesaranga...??

Turns towads deivanaia nd meenakshi and shouts...u r calling my daughter vazhavetti??...one of ur daughter is also a vazhavetti??..purushan where nne theriyala??...goes to sokku and says ungalukku malar will marry gopi and i'll accept that rishta nnu neneppu vera irukko??...Andha enenpoda enga veettukku vaanga parkalam...

Now ellarum listen to me...My daughter is everything for me...if she wants to mary again...i'll arrange...pna pogudhu nnu unga kooda pazhagina..u ppl are crossing the limits...Gopi helped us in some matters...adhukudhaan mariyadhai kuduthen...but inimel kidayadhu...

Jaganathan finally says...hereafter my daughter malar will not talk to ur son...she will not meet ur son..idhu promise...Sokku,malar and gopi super shocked...

Thodarum...

Welll...superb episode...Jegannathan's part was really very good...and the actor who is playing jeganathan chaacter...summa pichu vangaau...๐Ÿ‘.superb acting... ...But again malar-gopi relationship andharathula thongings......rohini sonna madhiri orey oru idea dhaan ...Register marraige!!...

Edited by shreenithi - 12 years ago
September 2011 Archives

Wednesday - Elope plan onru ooruvakuthu(๐Ÿ˜ yeppa elope avanga๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜)

Gokul N kobi chat continues .. gokul nallavana ketavana nu guess panna mudiyatha mathiri.. kobi ya oru kollapu kollapi .. elope plan nuku adi pottutu.. all the best sollitu poraru..  Kobi coming back to home.. palaka doshatula calls malar n tries to tell about the chat with gokul ..jags call ah pick pannuraru.. n gives right left centre to kobi .. n ask him to cut call .. n jags calls sr.pp n pottufying on kobi's call.. n ask him keep kobi in limits otherwise he will bcom villian soon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† nu solli oru warning kodukuraru.. Sr.pp is asusual manda kolambi keeping silent

Dev's comes to PP house with all album n cd.. Pirai receive her well n take all that from her ..n goes in n puspa both of them fire all the photos n cd's ..somehow.. pandi n dev smells n comes near it pandi starts his RKO..PP curses them more n tells now u dont have any valid proof for ur marriage with our daughter solli romba pudhisali nu proove pannutunga(ada loosungala kalyanathuku vantha vana ellam yenna paanuveenga).

Sr.PP is vachifying Pp in temple.. there comes our kobi (Periya manvasanai revathi.. konjam konjam mugathai kamichutu templ ku vararu).after pp session sees gopi.. n blames himself for bringing him with full of nermai..n adds abt jags talks on the call .. n tells he have made an mistake earlier but not now.. n tells he decided to go with elope plan nu oru thought ah poduraru..

Screen freezes..
Edited by lakshmikr - 12 years ago
Thursday Updates

Nelli, wife and youngest son Ramesh and Kamu comes to PP house. Everyone is there. Nelli wife is now happy as there is no pidai in this house to create any problem. She continues to insult Puspa, as PP and Mayil remains silent but not liking what she is talking. Nelli then tells them the good news. They are here regarding Gopi Vanitha engagement and wedding. Nelli wife happily tells them they have got a date and ask if the date is alright with them. PP sarcasticaly tells them that Its his periamanushi (menashi) is now in charge of everything. She is the one who very much concern about Gopi wedding therefore she must decide if the date is ok with them. Meenashi gives a look to her husband and happily agrees with the date. Both selfish ladies smiles happily ๐Ÿ˜ก Gopi remains silent. Everybody is happy and Nelli ask Gopi if the date is fine with him. Wanting to escape from this, Gopi mentions about a katcheri on the same day. Mother ask Gopi to send someone else. Nelli wife ask Gopi to go ahead with his katcheri. He does not need to be present on the engagement. (๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ engagement without mapillai? ๐Ÿ˜† super) PP agrees.

Nelli at the same time comes up with the other proposal, Ramesh and Paramu. Nelli wife and Ramesh shock. Paramu who just came in is not happy about this. The other both ladies are very happy about this ๐Ÿ˜ก. Nelli wife says they should go back and talk about this first but Nelli says its not needed as he decided already. PP and Mayil looks at each other, then invites Nelli for a separate discussion.  They go inside while the both ladies looks worried. Mayil and PP both informs Nelli about Paramu matter. Nellli thinks they are talking about the past incident not knowing the paramu trying to elope story. He says he is ok and calls Ramesh to confirm this. Ramesh is happy with his father proposal. Both PP and Mayil seem satisfied. PP tells Mayil they should go and inform Puspa and mother. Devayanai is not happy about this and refuse to follow them.

Pandi comes to see his friend. His friend starts drinking and talks badly about Gopi. Pandi beats his friend and warns him never to talk bad about his anna Gopi.

Vanitha calls Gopi and starts her romance ๐Ÿ˜ณ She ask Gopi not to address her vangga pongga and to call her G Vanitha. Gopi seem to be little annoyed to entertain Vanitha but out of respect, continues to talk to her. Vanitha tells him from tomorrow she is going to be calling him every one hour ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ He needs to update her everything he does. What time he wake up, what paste he use, what soap, what shampoo, what breakfast, what shirt ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† list aa pogudhu. Gopi is more annoyed but just says umm only.  Vanitha nicely kalakaraning gopi when she then notices Kamu watching her and smiling. Vanitha gets shy and goes away from there.

Kamu goes in and Murthi comes there angry. He is not happy about Paramu getting married to his brother. Kamu ask why? Murthi says all because of Paramu past. Kamu tries to convince him and tells him even her father has told all the incident to mama and ramesh. Ramesh has agreed to marry Paramu. Murthi is not happy and goes away.

PP, Mayil and meenashi comes to Puspa house, PP informs Puspa they are here to invite them for Gopi Vanitha engagement. Both Puspa and husband shock. Malar listening from inside is confused.

awww escapuuu naan from puspa mouth ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† nallabadhiya inniki episode santhama pochu ๐Ÿ˜› good luck srima ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by hopper_ocean - 12 years ago