Posted: 12 years ago
2day's epi was so much fun way to much fun when girls r there. Now I think basically all fights in St. Louis is coz of girls. It's sharon who thinks that no 1 can be better than her. It's kria who always wish to prove sharon wrong. It's rinni and simmi supporting sharon for doing anything and everything she wants and won't even stop her even if she is wrong and same goes for neha and vishakha. But when boys try 2 explain they are always in a fix.
So the boys remain way happy without girls. Atleast in this show and they are enjoying to the fullest and the dialogues which vicky gave
Pehle toh deewana deewana bol ko pagal karti hain fir kisi aur awara deewane ke peeche chali jati hain
I love this dialogue. I was just repeating this.
i totally agree with u
even though i m a girl but i still have to admit that all the fights in D3 happen cuz of the girl
in one side Sharon thinks she is the best n in the another Kria just wants to prove her wrong
then Simmi n Rinni supporting Sharon all the time even when she is wrong n Neha n Vishahka supporting Kria all the time even when she is wrong
n the guys try to support the right side n if they go against the girls then the girls will kick them out 
i really feel bad 4 the guys at times

coming to Vicky, i really loved his line today about Neha n then when he wanted to make a confession n Nilesh was saying like Vicky is gay n Vicky reaction was too funny n then how he opened admitted that he loves Neha 
Vicky is really too cute n every time i c him, i just blush 
i also loved how in the end all the guys were saying stuff about their girl in their mind n i totally loved everything Vicky said about Neha 
Vicky is a real deewana n i m totally his deewani 
hahahaha sana totally agree wid u😃...girls r d ones who creates all d prob lolz😆...but d boys well dey will always be boys no problems nd no fights only fun nd masti😆😉
luvd 2days epi alll of dem were jus SUPERCUTE😍
nd Vicky ka woh dialogue 😳aaahhh dat was zabardast yaar he is tooo cute nd sooo madly in luv wid his deeewaniii☺️
[Q
i also loved how in the end all the guys were saying stuff about their girl in their mind n i totally loved everything Vicky said about Neha 
Vicky is a real deewana n i m totally his deewani 
[/QUOTE]
I totally agree with you. They were so sweet. Rey still loves kria. when she slapped him immediately he decided that kria will meet the real rey but now 2mrw she'll just meet with the reality that she has to work under rey and not rey the tyrant and Vicky...Vicky...Vicky he is so cute and he will accept neha wow thats the best thing 
and all the people's confession were really sweet and heart touching
yeah its always awesome to watch vicky & his expressions!!
Really vicky is always hilarious. Loved his every dialouge.  Viha's love story is something cute. I am looking forward to get a cute love story of Viha along with my kriyansh. 😳
Love rey and Vicky. They both are superb so as their love stories...❤️

rofl!!! he is d most funniest character!!

d3 grls create problems bt d3 boys rock!!😳

his expressions are hillarious!!
really i m in luv with this guy...
he is super cute dude...
really, vicky's feelings were shown clearly on that episode n the dialouge of deewana n deewani was too good.

love all couples of D3