..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys...did u notice that at the end of today's episode ksg said that he would talk to the boys tomm and requested us to watch for sure.Does that mean his entry is to be aired tomm.Btw another thing, in the new IF vid, the boys were teasing ksg sayin dat they had thought that he had come to steal their gfs but actually he was very nice😆I guess at least sum of them,if not all will drool over ksg.I hope kria nd neha do atleast😉And luvd todays epi, esp the self convos at the end.D3 boys rock!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nah i dun think its his entry tmrw...i guess he's gona do d narration only...but lets c wat happens ðŸ˜ƒ
oh i luv d BTS vdo its sooo adorable all d boys praising KSG😳 hehehe me tooo hope alll d girls droool over him nd alll d guys get SUPER jealous😆😳
wida thumbnail
would love to see kriya drooling over him hehhehe
Hudaak thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wida

would love to see kriya drooling over him hehhehe

Hahaa i swear so want kria 2 drool over him , so dat Rey gets xtra maha jealous nt onli dat it wil be a great lesson 4 Rey ( 4 wot all he did n is gonna do wid Kria ) !! ðŸ˜ˆ
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think kria is bound to drool. coz when rey is going to start showing his G.S. attitude then only K.S.G is making his entry so rey has to get jealous when ksg comes as kria is going to drool over him and neha toh pehle hi flat thi and now she will drool more . M waiting to see vicky's reaction. he has agreed to accept his verbal diarrhea as she is
priyam96 thumbnail
loved today's epi waiting for kriyansh!!
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hhahaha if kriya gonna droll on him,..bchara ray ka kya hoga bt will love it if something like dat will b shown!!
priyam96 thumbnail
i would love to watch something like dat!!