•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Why rey why why do u feel so angry, when u love u love so much but when ur angrier ur anger is unbelievable i know ur  angry but why are  u so harsh it really sadden me to see rey has buried every bit of the sweet rey we knew not even a bit of the sweet rey is there cox even if we are angry with the one we love if something bad happens to them we forget the hatred and worry for them but no not rey he is a unique fellow so far he is i tell u  i felt  so so sad dat rey even didn't look or show? even a bit of concern when swaym told him that  kria is sick 😭
Why cant u see how hurt kria is and how hurt she is cox  she slapped u why cant u give her a chance to explain and  make her understand u if u love her so much why cant u try for once without being angry
Edited by Lifu18 - 12 years ago
yeah i also thought that he even dont care that she's ill he is angry i understand but he luvs her so he shud have concern for kria 

dr rey se kya puchna,..its all done by cvs,..!!!

y cvs making rey so dumb,..wo aisa nhi tha,..i don think wo aise personality hai who don trust his own love!!

although rey is angry with her bt deep inside he loves his baatcutter❤️