.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Channel V to come up with another daily soap...

After Dil Dosti Dance, Channel V will have yet another youth oriented show...

After the popular show Dil Dosti Dance, Channel V is all set to come up with yet another youth oriented show, and this time with a unique concept.

Four Lions Films, the makers of shows likeStar One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi and Star Plus' recently launched Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, is coming up with their new show on Channel V which is based on a girl's aspiration to become a renowned boxer.

A source says, "The show is basically a youth oriented show with a college atmosphere. The story deals with the dream of the female protagonist to become a boxer. The show will focus on the struggle she faces to fulfill her dreams."

We also hear that Abigail Jain, who was last seen in Zee TV's Dil Se Diya Vachan will play the protagonist in the show.

TellyBuzz contacted Abigail and she said, "I cannot comment anything right now."

Well, seems like the channel V is also set to make its mark in the popular category of GECs…

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Saranya Valsarajan

Abigail enters the ring

Abigail Jain is back and this time she will be seen playing the protagonist Sia in Humse Hai Life on Channel V. after shows like Kya Dil Mein Hai on 9x, Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sanjna on Star Plus, Abigal will play the role of a boxer in this youth based show but surprisingly the actress reveals that sports don't interest her in real life. Read on as the actress discusses the show, her role and much more.

How would you describe your character Sia from Humse Hai Life?
Sia is a headstrong girl who dreams of becoming a boxer just like her father. She is emotional at times but strong as well. Her main problem is managing her anger which she fails to do and tends to overreact.

For the role of a boxer in the show did you undergo any training?
Yes, I trained for two months with a martial arts teacher. Of course, it takes years to learn boxing but I learnt the body language and tried to achieve the body and look that boxers have.

Are you interested in sports in real life?
I have never really been interested in playing sports. I am a big fan of cricket and enjoying watching matches only television. Swimming is the only sport that I enjoy in real life.

How is it shooting with co-stars of the show?
Humse Hai Life is a youth based show so the team is very young. We have been shooting for a month now and it has been nice interacting with my co-actors. Having young people around you is fun.

What do you like most about Humse Hai Life?
This is the first youth based show that I am doing. It is not high on melodrama like some of my previous shows. It is based on a boxer's life which is a different concept and the audience should find that interesting.

Have you seen the film Milion Dollar Baby and is the show inspired by the film?
The team of the show asked me to watch Million Dollar Baby since the movie is about a boxer too. The first thing I noticed was that Hillary Swank was so thin and that I might have to lose a lot of weight (laughs). Just the fact that both the stories are based on the lives of boxes is the same but the story is different.

Which are your favourite shows on TV currently?
The show that I am currently hooked to is Bade Acche Lagte Hai. I have always been a Ram Kapoor fan and I feel that he is at his best in this show. I just love the show and try not to miss any episode.

How did you spend your break from TV after Zee's Dil Se Diya Vachan ended?
I spent most of my time chilling at home with family and also going to the gym regularly. I had been to on a holiday to Lonavala with friends and also chilled with them till late at night. Basically, I did all the things that I miss when I am shooting.

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posting to keep it open for time being 😛
Roshini1494 thumbnail

Humse Hai Life: U Wanna Fight!!!

Who says women are weaker sex? In today's world'NO WAY!!! 

Channel [V] has launched a new serial titled "Humse Hai Life" that revolves around a young girl trying to make a mark in the so'called man's sport - BOXING .The central character is named Sia, played by Abigail Jain.

Abigail Jain, got her first break with Balaji Telefilms and she has attained a lot of success in the television industry. She played the lead role of Kakoon in Balaji Telefilms serial 'Kya Dill Mein Hai'telecast on 9X. She has also acted in shows like 'Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajna' 'Sajan Ghar Jana Hai' on Star Plus and 'Dil Se Diya Vacchan' on Zee TV.

Sia hails from a small locality in Delhi called Adarsh Colony. She dreams of becoming a successful boxer just like her father. All her passion is focused on excelling in boxing. She gets into Elite school after acquiring a scholarship. Coach Karanveer played by Ankur Nayyar not only trains her but also makes her believe in herself and aids her in reaching her goals. Presently, the story revolves around her struggles in getting herself accepted in her new environment. Raghav, the male protagonist of the show played by a newcomer Himansh Kohli, is one of the reasons for her troubles.

The concept of the show revolves  around the fact that how women have to toil harder to gain a certain footage in the hard driving world where men makes the rules. The channel identified with the concept and gave this show a prime slot of 7.30pm IST. Infact "Dil DostiI Dance" is also from the same bracket and Production House and is the highest rated show on the 7pm slot.

Channel  [V] has now 2 shows back to back from 7-8 pm Monday to Friday. Lets welcome Sia,as she is ready to face the world all by herself in " HUMSE HAI LIFE " on Channel [v] weeknights at 7.30 pm.

Edited by

Navyanka
Rangmunch.TV

Edited by Roshini1494 - 11 years ago
Roshini1494 thumbnail

Music channels going the conventional way?  Music channels going the conventional way?

An insight into the introduction of daily fiction shows on Music Channels...

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/10375-music-channels-going-the-conventional-way.htm
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Sia Dhillon to enter Elite in Humse Hai Life!

(3mins ago)
Sia Dhillon has finally got to live her dreams as she has been admitted to Elite School. Because of her passion towards boxing she won the scholarship test conducted by the school and made her way into the big world where her dreams will come true.

As per the ongoing track, her preparations for going to the school are all over and today we will get to see her making an entry into Elite. This is certainly gonna be a changing phase in her life as adjusting with all those rich brats is going to be a tough task for her.

Meanwhile, the students have already developed a curiosity about her as the coach has proclaimed her as the next boxing star of Elite. This has even aroused a sense of insecurity in the heart of Raghav, who is the current star of the school. Though he is not ready to accept his fear before all but somewhere down the line he too is concerned about facing a girl fighter in the boxing ring.

In tonight's episode he will finally come to know that Sia is the girl who is going to his competitor. As per the updates, the first day of Elite would be a nightmare for Sia as she will find the students around making fun of her dressing and to worse the matters her luggage would also be opened up before all in the canteen!

Will Sia be able to bear this insult?
Source: TSK

Roshini1494 thumbnail

What If...

Sunday, October 02, 2011 | 10:30:13 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)    18 Comments
What If...

Abigail Jain aka Sia of Channel V's Hum Se Hain Life speaks for TellyBuzz's What If... this week...

Sia of Channel V's Humse Hain Life aspires to become a boxer and she has taken that as a challenge in the men's world. But what would have Abigale been had she not got into acting?

Abigail Jain shares her aspirations with TellyBuzz's What If…..

What If….. with Abigale Jain

"If not an actor I would have been a news reporter because as a kid I really looked up to Barkha Dutt and the way she reported the Kargil War. Since then I had always wanted to be like her and had decided that I would be reporting the next war sporting a hair cut similar to hers. And it was not just because of her, I had loved journalism as a profession and hence I had planned my studies also accordingly. 

But destiny had some other plans for me. When I was 15 years old, there had been a notice for auditions put up outside my school and my friend wanted to try it out. But she was getting scared and so I accompanied to audition with her. I got lucky enough to get selected. After I got into acting I had never thought of looking back because I knew that the profession will be exciting like reporting unlike the others wherein we just have to sit in the office. 

So far everything had been exciting and I did a lot here in this field; I traveled, hit and also got hit (laughs). And I do not regret getting into this field at all. So I guess whatever I could have done with news reporting, I am doing right now." 

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Love based shows close to all young hearts!

(just now)
Prev 
4. Humse Hai Life

Following the success of their first launch, Channel V has now explored other phase of life and from college life they have taken a U turn to school life. Ha! How we miss the tension free and fun filled days of school. Skipping homework, playing pranks, running away from terrifying subjects like mathematics and what not!! Well, the list can be quite long. But if you too have been missing the wonderful school days then Humse Hai Life will help you in reviving your old memories. Elite School's high status and Sia Dillon's struggle with the high rated students of the school is the USP of this show. The show again brings in a new drama where the lead actress longs to be a boxer. Will she be able to reach her goals successfully dealing with the challenges being thrown her way by Raghavand others?

Roshini1494 thumbnail

In my mind only Abigail can play Sia in Humse Hai Liife: Hitesh Kewalya!

Full Article Link: