BALH - Written Update 5 Sept 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanxx a lot 4 WU...Simply loved d epi, gonna watch it again...😍 D snoring scene was hillarious and so was d last scene, Shaadi hui nahi ke Ram ke kaan khiich liye priya ne...🤣 awesome expressions by sakshi in snoring scene...

Zuby,
Excellent update as usual!👏 Love to read your updates...It's the icing on the cake. Your personal touches and your way of presentation is fantabulous! Keep it up!👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
Thanks Zuby .. I am off to watch the epi!
thanks for an awsome update, i enjoyed the episode to day,it was hilarious,i dont think they can kick citizens out from a country,may be apeksha is NRI.
Cute episode minus Natz/Karthik and Pesky.

Thanx
Hey dear Zuby🤗🤗🤗
Mein aa gaye🤗...Sowiee missed it last week yaar ..Maafi ...But Thanx a million for the wonderful and hillarious update 🤗Seriously pippu and golu stole the show🤣..I haven"t seen the epi yet ...But as usual ur update is rocking ...Loved and enjoyed every bit of it ...Thanx Dear ...see ya ...
Love and hugs
suhana🤗
gud to see u zuby ,,finally u back ,,

loved  reading ur ,, awesome and hiwlarious update 😳
Zubbi Belated eid mubarak...
welcome back to forum..
thank u for the update..
God bless u...
Thanks for the great update !
Another superb episode minus Nuts Karthik. . . .
Seriously how cud they go to Mauritius and cum back so soon . ,🤔
Cnming to RAM PRIYA. . . they were awesome as always . ,The snoring scene and Priya pulling Ram's ears scene was hilarious . ,🤣 Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago