Its love but not your kind of love

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Its love. But not your kind of love; eternal or soulmate related.

MY INTAKE THIS WEEK APART FROM MAIN CHARACTERS

Ok guys I just wanted to ramble something but didn't want to choose usual topics. So this is my attempt for something different.

Abhay said to Jeh once "is this what you call love?"

And jeh said don't you no need to know about my love. I felt like yes it is love but it is not your kind of love. It  is not abhay of abhiya kind of love. Eternal or soulmate related. But it is love.

Love is not a marathon to judge first second or third or its not a gold to test the purity or real love or fake love. We love someone but we cant expect the others to love us in the way which we want. They would express the love in the way they want. But that doesn't mean that they don't love us.

I would like to give few examples here.

SID: (selfish love)

Abhay said that Sid never loved Maithili. Not once but many times. Well abhay darling sid always loved Maithili that's the reason he brought her from life and kept her with him for 200 years (didn't get bore of her) and wanted to make her rule the vampire world. Its all for love.

Yes, but its not your kind of love. Selfless and unconditional. But it was obsessive and more importantly selfish.  Yet it was love. Even when sid was dying he took out maithili's name. Do you need any other proof?

JEH: (secondary love)

Abhay's think is not love allegation ka shikar after sid, jeh. As I said in other post but I would say here too. Jeh loved pia But his love is secondary. First being his duty. For abhay first is pia, no doubt but jeh is not abhay. Just because he abducted her for few minutes (not even hours) he doesn't love her? did he harm pia? In anyways? Did he scold her, threaten her, slap her, assault her or rape her taking advantage of the situation or to take revenge from abhay?

you can see initial jiya scenes where jeh like a mad man searched for pia when she met accident twice or when four drunkards took her. Abhay saved her but jeh's extreme worry is show it all.

As I said don't the soldiers leave their families and  fight wars even though they love them? Its unfair to their wives and children. But still they choose their duty. So jeh's love for pia is secondary but it is love.

NEIL: (rude love)

Accept the fact. Neil loves panchi. And that's very much true. He was blind and thought that panchi is his girl of dreams. He met her, dated her, got cheated and got drunk and even was at verge of death. If you see initial neilchi scenes panchi didn't leave a single stone unturned to insulted him. Then he decided to teach this female Casanova a lesson. HE gave her the taste of her own medicine. HE cheated on her, was very rude to her. But then he still loves her.

He saved her during police baton charge at jungle protest. HE remembers every moment spent with her and every taste of her. HE immediately agreed when panchi said sorry. HE waited for her to realize. ISnt it enough that he loves her.

Yes neil's love is pagalpan, rude and arrogant. But it is love.

DAN: (desperate love)

Danish is a true despo. Even when sid ke saath gadbad hai he said to dobriyals he don't want panchi but he cant see her with wrong guy. That's a lie. He was always desperate for second chance. INfact he waited for a a moment when he'll get a second chance. Chahe hi panchi ki engagements 3,4,5 baar toot jaye but I want her to give me second chance. And finally he got it. And why not? Panchi is a bigger despo than him. He learned what is loyalty by serving raichands which he didn't knew once and lost everything. HE isn't as sacrificing or as unconditional as abhay. He is just desperate to go back as he is lonely. But then it is love. In all the sense it is love.

Would like to see your views here. No unrelated discussioons please like abhiya are soulmates true love and all. DISCUSS ONLY THE POINTS MENTIONED . This is to avoid bashing.

Have a nice weekend.

Love.

Tich.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ...Tich...

Its love. But not your kind of love; eternal or soulmate related.

MY INTAKE THIS WEEK APART FROM MAIN CHARACTERS

Ok guys I just wanted to ramble something but didn't want to choose usual topics. So this is my attempt for something different.

Abhay said to Jeh once "is this what you call love?"

And jeh said don't you no need to know about my love. I felt like yes it is love but it is not your kind of love. It  is not abhay of abhiya kind of love. Eternal or soulmate related. But it is love.

>>Well it is not love rather it is crush cause when u love someone u can't hurt them, so don't get confused with crush and love as Love runs very deep😳😳
Love is not a marathon to judge first second or third or its not a gold to test the purity or real love or fake love. We love someone but we cant expect the others to love us in the way which we want. They would express the love in the way they want. But that doesn't mean that they don't love us.

I would like to give few examples here.

SID: (selfish love)

Abhay said that Sid never loved Maithili. Not once but many times. Well abhay darling sid always loved Maithili that's the reason he brought her from life and kept her with him for 200 years (didn't get bore of her) and wanted to make her rule the vampire world. Its all for love.

Yes, but its not your kind of love. Selfless and unconditional. But it was obsessive and more importantly selfish.  Yet it was love. Even when sid was dying he took out maithili's name. Do you need any other proof?

>> Sid loved maithali the most and she also knew that, maybe that's why from 200 years back she didn't attempted to find abhay! Abhay also loved maithali but Sid didn't went for Pia as he was only for metz! Only maithali was always in his heart! U can call his love aggressive but it is love which all girl want! A lover who is passionate about u and can go to any limits for you, who can be dangerous for others and sweet for u😳😳
JEH: (secondary love)

Abhay's think is not love allegation ka shikar after sid, jeh. As I said in other post but I would say here too. Jeh loved pia But his love is secondary. First being his duty. For abhay first is pia, no doubt but jeh is not abhay. Just because he abducted her for few minutes (not even hours) he doesn't love her? did he harm pia? In anyways? Did he scold her, threaten her, slap her, assault her or rape her taking advantage of the situation or to take revenge from abhay?

you can see initial jiya scenes where jeh like a mad man searched for pia when she met accident twice or when four drunkards took her. Abhay saved her but jeh's extreme worry is show it all.

As I said don't the soldiers leave their families and  fight wars even though they love them? Its unfair to their wives and children. But still they choose their duty. So jeh's love for pia is secondary but it is love. 

>> Well honestly Abhay is right about Jeh and I agree with abhay! maithali lost her life because of sid and even after 200 years we saw Sid crying and with tears in his eyes saying he never wanted that and Sorry Maithali lost you😭😭 that is the mistake he did but he did it to have maithali for himself while Jeh is doing it to take revenge on another person! So it is really weird to use your love to revenge another personπŸ˜•πŸ˜• This is not love it is infatuationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 NEIL: (rude love)

Accept the fact. Neil loves panchi. And that's very much true. He was blind and thought that panchi is his girl of dreams. He met her, dated her, got cheated and got drunk and even was at verge of death. If you see initial neilchi scenes panchi didn't leave a single stone unturned to insulted him. Then he decided to teach this female Casanova a lesson. HE gave her the taste of her own medicine. HE cheated on her, was very rude to her. But then he still loves her.

He saved her during police baton charge at jungle protest. HE remembers every moment spent with her and every taste of her. HE immediately agreed when panchi said sorry. HE waited for her to realize. ISnt it enough that he loves her.

Yes neil's love is pagalpan, rude and arrogant. But it is love.

>> I liked Neil before but having Sex with other women just to make ur girl jealous is no loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It is childish behaviour like mom I want that toy and if I don't get her then I will make it bad so no one can have itπŸ˜•πŸ˜• It is absolute craziness not loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DAN: (desperate love)

Danish is a true despo. Even when sid ke saath gadbad hai he said to dobriyals he don't want panchi but he cant see her with wrong guy. That's a lie. He was always desperate for second chance. INfact he waited for a a moment when he'll get a second chance. Chahe hi panchi ki engagements 3,4,5 baar toot jaye but I want her to give me second chance. And finally he got it. And why not? Panchi is a bigger despo than him. He learned what is loyalty by serving raichands which he didn't knew once and lost everything. HE isn't as sacrificing or as unconditional as abhay. He is just desperate to go back as he is lonely. But then it is love. In all the sense it is love.

>> Danish is a true selfless loverπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ He wants his love to be happy and that is what is love no infatuation just plain love and it is never easy to get love😳😳😳
Would like to see your views here. No unrelated discussioons please like abhiya are soulmates true love and all. DISCUSS ONLY THE POINTS MENTIONED . This is to avoid bashing.

Have a nice weekend.

>> U too have a nice one 😳 Cheers!😳

Love.

Tich.

Jin. thumbnail
@SIDCHU:

I GUESSS YOU DIDNT GET MY POST RIGHT:

AGRESSION, OBSESSION, CRAZINESS AND EVEN INTUATIONS ARE LOVE..

LOVE NEED NOT BE SELFLESS AND SACRIFICING..
IT CAN BE SELFISH AND RUDE TOO.. AND THERE'S NO WRONG IN THAT..
OriginalsFan thumbnail

@SIDCHU:

I GUESSS YOU DIDNT GET MY POST RIGHT:

AGRESSION, OBSESSION, CRAZINESS AND EVEN INTUATIONS ARE LOVE..

LOVE NEED NOT BE SELFLESS AND SACRIFICING..
IT CAN BE SELFISH AND RUDE TOO.. AND THERE'S NO WRONG IN THAT..

Avoid all caps plz it's considered as shouting and I don't like itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nope then I say u don't understand meaning of love! Love is different and infatuation is different don't mix them upπŸ˜‰
Jin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

Avoid all caps plz it's considered as shouting and I don't like itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nope then I say u don't understand meaning of love! Love is different and infatuation is different don't mix them upπŸ˜‰

ok i avoid caps..

in infatuation a person doesnt risk his life or worry or care for others...

all the ones i mentioned are true lovers...
OriginalsFan thumbnail

ok i avoid caps..

in infatuation a person doesnt risk his life or worry or care for others...

all the ones i mentioned are true lovers...

Nope except Danish n abhay and also Sid( as he didn't go for any girl) I find no one's love as true love😳😳
Jin. thumbnail

Nope except Danish n abhay and also Sid( as he didn't go for any girl) I find no one's love as true love😳😳

then i think you are biasing khurana's...
i gave examples of jeh and neil's love too...
OriginalsFan thumbnail

then i think you are biasing khurana's...
i gave examples of jeh and neil's love too...

See I m not biasing if they would have given up something for love then I would have agreed!
Abhay- Gave his life twice once to save maithali and once to save Pia
Sid- Gave his life once to save maithali
Danish- Risked his life to save Panchi from Sid
Alina -Risked her life to save abhay

What have Jeh and Neil done have they ever risked their lives to save their love??😳😳
Jin. thumbnail

See I m not biasing if they would have given up something for love then I would have agreed!
Abhay- Gave his life twice once to save maithali and once to save Pia
Sid- Gave his life once to save maithali
Danish- Risked his life to save Panchi from Sid
Alina -Risked her life to save abhay

What have Jeh and Neil done have they ever risked their lives to save their love??😳😳

they still didnt get that chance.. but when they get they will surely risk themselves..

well i could have even posted kabir..
but now you'll say kabir's love is infatuation he never risked his life for pia...
OriginalsFan thumbnail

they still didnt get that chance.. but when they get they will surely risk themselves..

well i could have even posted kabir..
but now you'll say kabir's love is infatuation he never risked his life for pia...

Nope Kabir loved Pia truely the day in dance competition which abhiya lost due to my SiddyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† kabir sacrificed his love and I literally cried for him he is true lover and one cutie PieπŸ˜‰

When Jeh n Neil does something worth then I can call them lovers not till then😳