Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New Promo : Jeh is shocked at Alina's power

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Jeh is looking at himself in the mirror and there is a deep claw gash/wound on his cheek. 

Jeh : Aaj ek behen ne apne bhaai par vaar kiya. Kya hai tumhaare andar Alina. Tumhe andaaza bhi nahiin hai ki tumhaari ye taaqat kya se kya kar sakti hai. Nahiin. Alina , main tumhe tumhaari ye taaqat apne pariwaar ke khiilaaf istemaal nahiin karne doonga. 

Translation:

Jeh : You attacked your own brother today, Alina. What is it inside you that is so dangerously powerful. You have no idea what power you have and what it can do. But come what may , am not going to let you use these powers against your own family, Alina. 

P.S- Jeh wasn't angry. A little shocked and shaken by Alina's power. He plans to restrain Alina's power.

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—
Edited by PinkChocolate - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for wu of the new promo n hopefully they will not treat her like unwanted .
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rakhi ke din Jeh gift achi nahi di hogi uski saza miliπŸ˜†. On a serious note I don't know why i have this nagging feeling that Alina is woman with double motives either she wants to avenge her bro's murder by killing Abhay & proving herself to her clan or she wants really feels for Abhay and want a truce between Vampires or Werewolves.
Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Pinky i too saw d promo...i think alena used her powers 4 her self-defense...and jeh was really shocked.. 😊 i am eagerly waiting 4 monday 2 c dis side of Alena... 😎 Its seems alena is very powerful...and lets c wat Jeh plan's now...

Pinky Thanks a lot 4 sharing πŸ€—Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivanipandit29

thanks for wu of the new promo n hopefully they will not treat her like unwanted .

I think its beginning to make sense that why she is kept like a slave and so tortured. The family doesn't want her to realize how powerful she is- because if Alina is in grips of her power , there is no stopping her. Imagine, she wounded Jeh  . πŸ˜²
FlawSomeME thumbnail
U know, precap mein Alina ka attitude dekh kar mujhe aisa hi kuch hone wala h lag raha tha..now ths promo..so, Abhay Raichand is new Vampire leader & now presenting new Werewolf leader Alina Khurana πŸ‘πŸ‘
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
pinkz dhi, thanks for  posting it, it's  a distraction i need right now.! yaay! i mean she is a future clan leader, of course she will be powerful. ! Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the description Pinky...Guess after all Alina shouted to attack Jeh..Wow! I guess its gonna be interesting now..Hopefully Kabir did not see any of this
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YAYAYYY..I am glad that jeh got to know what actually his sister can do..poor girl always treated like a scardy cat..but now I think Jeh will make her go against Abhay by creating Jealousy for Alina as ABHAY only LIVES for  PIYA..I bet on that..!!EMOTIONAL ATHYACHAAR AGAIN..
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😊cool man...meri analisation such hone ko hai...😊yipee..alina werewolf leader and vampire abhay a vampy leader...so sandhi..in mein hogii