Pavitra Rishta

She Says Te Amo!!!

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh yea..Archana said Te amo to manav today..which means  i love u๐Ÿ˜ณ..
Manav got a few extra bucks today..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..which made him happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ..so he came home to give it to archu not savita..๐Ÿ˜†..
Archu knew manav was home to do some  mischief/ romance..she says she has sixth sense..which senses when manav comes close..๐Ÿ˜ณ..he asked if her sixth sense knew he was very happy today..for that she said..i don't need sixth sense for that..she can figure that out with face reading which she is good at also..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†..But the sixth sense or the face reading or the eyes closing..couldn't help her to find out the reason of his happiness..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†..
But manav didn't mind..he said he will tell it himself and said he did a great job as usual and got a bonus..and he showed her an white envelope..this envelope made archu sad..it reminded her of that brown envelope sulo lost somewhere..and savita was harrassing her to find where exactly it is..๐Ÿ˜†..
Manav can read acrhu's face well too..๐Ÿ˜ณ..it is savita's face he can't read....so he got the information out..and said we can't do anything but tell a jhoot..i don't care if kawva bites me for that....Both husband and wife went to savita and said a big fat lie....savita already knew about that jhoot telling plan....she is on high alert..and listening to all the conversation happening in her house..so nothing escapes her ears....
So after telling the jhoot ArMan went to their room..which made savita made..she said jhoot bole kauva kate manav..that too for ur wife ur telling me jhoot..u r all after my house..u lost ur house..now they are after mine..๐Ÿ˜ฒ..me will never let it happen..she made up her mind on that....
Again archana was sad..manav couldn't figure out why..he has no sixth sense like archu๐Ÿ˜†..
so he asked her..she said she was trying her best not to let a tear drop out of her aayi's eyes..(sulo not savi)..But it did drop she said..so i am dropping some of mine too..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†..
She said i wanted to make her forget about mano..but she still remembers him once in a while..๐Ÿ˜†..Manav completely understood his aayi..(sulo not savi)๐Ÿ˜†..it is savi that he has trouble understanding๐Ÿ˜†..he said the song..she shall over come..she shall over come..she shall overcome one day..deep in my heart..i do believe ..that sulo shall overcome one day..๐Ÿ˜†..
Archu was very happy when manav said he can't stay away from her like mano is away from sulo..๐Ÿ˜ณ..this made archu happy and she hugged him and said Te AMO๐Ÿ˜ณ..
Okay..Manav seems to be thrown out of the bed room....varsha is the new guest..and she was given the honour of sleeping in arman bed this time....
Manav couldn't sleep on the sofa..sulo's yummy food..makes him wanting lots of romance..๐Ÿ˜ณ..
So as soon as varsha got out of the room for some water..manav sneaked in..๐Ÿ˜ณ..woke archu up..but she won't wake up..slapped his arm instead....mannu didn't stop..he woke her up..and she fell of the bed..and on to manav..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜..and she said he was getting spoiled..๐Ÿ˜ณ..he said she has spoiled him..and they were getting all romantic that varsha came back..which made manav go under the bed..varsha saw archu was sleeping on the floor..and woke her up and made her sleep on the bed....manav was under the bed..he had to sneeze so bad..cause he has lots of allergies..๐Ÿ˜†..nobody goes to there except for the suitcases๐Ÿ˜†..
Once varsha fell asleep..manav peeked out from under the bed..and they were having touching each other session๐Ÿ˜ณ..manav was looking cute..and archu was looking cute..he put him to sleep with her face rubbing /touching session..๐Ÿ˜ณ..
he actually fell asleep there on the floor..i wonder who woke up first..archuand manav or varsha..if varsha did..then it is good..i hope she sleeps in the sofa tomorrow..๐Ÿ˜†..after watching manav sleep on the floor.below archu๐Ÿ˜ณ..
Guys i don't know..u guys can discuss whatever u want..๐Ÿ˜ณ..if u wish..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Usha,
I knew you'd use this scene for your thread today!!!   I think I'm getting to know you a bit.๐Ÿ˜Š
In the EDT today, I mentioned that I strongly believe you'd choose this scene for your thread today and that I hope you won't disappoint me. I'm so happy you didn't disappoint!!

I found this scene to be so cute. I so wanted Archana to kiss Manav when she fell on top of him. Why didn't she? Manav should've pulled her to him and kissed her when she didn't kiss him. I'm disappointed that Archana didn't use this great opportunity to kiss her hubby. How long will you keep us waiting Archana!!!

I hope Varsha leaves VERY soon. There's no need for her to be there, and she's spoiling the little chances Arman have for a little romance. Manav suffers so much as it is. We don't need anything or anyone else to add to it. CV's, get Varsha and Sulochana out of the Deshmukh house!

Usha, loved your post as usual.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  Had a good laugh while reading! Thanks so much for entertaining us daily!!!
archanamanav thumbnail
i know u would like it today sharon..๐Ÿ˜‰..romance is ur preference..
yea..otherwise i have to write about savita..again..
but i say it is cute to show this type of romance too.. i  liked it..๐Ÿ˜ณ..manav and archu looking cute like little kids madly in love๐Ÿ˜ณ
suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

i know u would like it today sharon..๐Ÿ˜‰..romance is ur preference..
yea..otherwise i have to write about savita..again..
but i say it is cute to show this type of romance too.. i  liked it..๐Ÿ˜ณ..manav and archu looking cute like little kids madly in love๐Ÿ˜ณ

Usha,
You know me so well! Thanks so much for this topic.๐Ÿ˜Š
The reason why Arman look like little kids madly in love in this scene, is because we are seeing Sushant and Ankita in this scene, and their love is still very young. They (Sushant and Ankita), are madly in love with each other, so this is reflected in scenes like these. I love to see them like this. I had to watch this scene a second time!!!
archanamanav thumbnail
sharon..u r right..it is more of sushant and ankita now๐Ÿ˜ณ..u know manav closed the door once he came in..varsha had kept it open๐Ÿคฃ..she didn't suspect who closed the door at midnight๐Ÿคฃ
suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

sharon..u r right..it is more of sushant and ankita now๐Ÿ˜ณ..u know manav closed the door once he came in..varsha had kept it open๐Ÿคฃ..she didn't suspect who closed the door at midnight๐Ÿคฃ

Usha,
Great point! I didn't even notice that. I was more engrossed in Manav's stealth mode in entering his own bedroom. ๐Ÿ˜†  You see, he needed some warning of Varsha's return, so that he'd have time to hide.๐Ÿ˜†   Poor Manav!  I wonder if he learnt this from his experience with Ankita in the real world.๐Ÿ˜‰Embarrassedโ˜บ๏ธ
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy to see u with ur post Usha. Ur fans were really missing u.
ArMan scenes were really good. I enjoyed watching it. Manav is more funny these days n his expressions are so child like. He looked cute when he heard Varsha gonna sleep with Archu.
The night scene๐Ÿ˜ณ God wat were these two doing? The touching session was really watch-worthy. I'm finding problems choosing the right adjective.๐Ÿ˜ณ I think ArMan are still too bacche to have 2 bacche๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Happy to see u with ur post Usha. Ur fans were really missing u.
ArMan scenes were really good. I enjoyed watching it. Manav is more funny these days n his expressions are so child like. He looked cute when he heard Varsha gonna sleep with Archu.
The night scene๐Ÿ˜ณ God wat were these two doing? The touching session was really watch-worthy. I'm finding problems choosing the right adjective.๐Ÿ˜ณ I think ArMan are still too bacche to have 2 bacche๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

happy to see u happy..yea.fans are missing me alright..๐Ÿ˜†..they look like newly married couple..u r right..๐Ÿ˜ณ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Great post! I loved today's episode. The writers continue to make Archana and Manav oblivious to Savita's feelings, everyone else's they can sense something is wrong but with Savita the writers are purposely creating this rift.

Manav should have thought about where Varsha would sleep once she is there, obviously she won't sleep on the couch and she can't sleep with Savita and Sulochana. Hopefully Manav will learn his lesson about having a full house!

I hope Varsha leaves soon, spending a few nights ok but hopefully she won't overstay her welcome especially with Savita fighting back. Savita's attitude alone should make Varsha uncomfortable and give her a hint that she should go

My favorite scene of this episode was of course Manav sneaking in to see his wife. It was just too cute for words.
archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Great post! I loved today's episode. The writers continue to make Archana and Manav oblivious to Savita's feelings, everyone else's they can sense something is wrong but with Savita the writers are purposely creating this rift.

Manav should have thought about where Varsha would sleep once she is there, obviously she won't sleep on the couch and she can't sleep with Savita and Sulochana. Hopefully Manav will learn his lesson about having a full house!

I hope Varsha leaves soon, spending a few nights ok but hopefully she won't overstay her welcome especially with Savita fighting back. Savita's attitude alone should make Varsha uncomfortable and give her a hint that she should go

My favorite scene of this episode was of course Manav sneaking in to see his wife. It was just too cute for words.

thanks mandy๐Ÿ˜ƒ..u r right he should know before inviting everyone to stay in his house..that there is only 2 bedrooms..and he will have to stay away from archu at night๐Ÿ˜†..the face he makes when archu says he will sleep on the sofa is too funny for me..๐Ÿ˜†..
yes varsha better leave from there..u can see savita is really not happy with them..she doesn't speak that way..and if she is then they better pack their bags..as it is not their house..but savita's..