MG[FF]Maan Proposes Geet Disposes[Thread1/Note149] - Page 61

Posted: 12 years ago
its very difficult for a father that too in this situation to agree such a proposal..bt his fear about other daughters and an eagerness to have a perfect son makes him agree ds alliance..
😭😭😭
All the way I am able to relate the different situations that my own dad faced in his life JAzi...
😭😭😭

Ktihna saha hai life mein aise papa ne...😭

What is our mistake to have been born as daughter?

I BOW TO FATHERS like mine and Mohinder ji...  

I dont have words to explain my exact feelings...😭
Beautifully written Jaz...!!! 👏
the way u explained of how girls are treated n esp wen there is no son in the house but only girls...the person who is most hurt is the father...because for the father daughters r always special to him n wen he has to listen to all the shit that ppl talk bou it...hurts...it really hurts...
father-daughter relationship is just awesome n beautiful...n they r always over-protective wen it comes to daughters...!!
Arjun...😡 😡...he is thinking too proud of himself...gadha...
Eagerly waiting for maan's hair to be back...😆
update soon...!!

Edited by bansipatel - 12 years ago
hai

this is great emotions
update soon
heart -touching.
loved the expressing of a fathers feelings.
Amaaazing:d
awesum:D
loveed it:d
cont soon:D

First things First... I love anything even remotely related to Indian army! Now coming to the recent update... I love the update title... 'The heart of a father'...

I truly with all my heart respect the man... Men like him are true gems! Belonging to the era of 80ies and considering a girl no less than a boy, well that is a rare thing . . . even in the present day India, the distinction between a girl and a boy remains and no matter what, people still prefer a son to a daughter! I have an experience of such things and they indeed are darned contemptible, hearing people pass orthodox comments just sets me off. How does it matter if the child is a girl! If you don't have a son, in which way does it make a difference . . . you don't need a son to take forward the family name or whatever. I for one am proud to be my daddy's girl cause despite of all the pressure from everyone he never treated me any different from what he would have... had I been his son! Wait actually yes he would have... definitely he would have been strict and not given me everything without having to ask for it! See girls have an advantage, fathers love them more! Who says Mohinder is handicapped... the way I see it, I see an accomplished man, an officer who lived a well-earned respectful life. I already dislike Arjun and I do not think anything can make me like a man so egocentric as him! Well . . . Well . . . Well . . . who doesn't want a son in law in army . . . come on they have an aura unlike anyone else! And matter-of-factly their mannerism is unbeatable, now which girl wouldn't want a gentleman. Geet is real lucky! OH by the way did I tell you, I love the Geet here... she is adorable.

PS: I do remember I have another res slot... will edit that someday ... Lappy swear (no wonder it crashes all the time)

PPS: I am your official Phanka!

lovely ff 😊

pls add me in your om list 😊
I can understand the plight of mohinderji, since we were 2 daughters in our family and i was the darker one, but i was lucky, that i got a rajkumar, 😛 even though initial days were too much trouble, bcoz who ever came to see me used to like my sis since she was fairer, any way, we both are married and well settled now, especially me 😊 have a wonderful husband...

but this story touched my heart 😊

this part is well written and i always consider father daughter relationship special, like i shared a special bond with my father...wonderfully written dear
Edited by zaara2212 - 12 years ago
Do u call it crap??😲😲This is one of the best part u've written so far..perfectly described father's emotions..Its very easy to say something but hard to follow in reality...

This is one of the reason I didn't call Savitri as negative char...all she did was she fell in love with Geet at first sight...😳Whats wrong if she feels only Geet can fit into category of her DIL😛unlike others who've worst thoughts ever as u mentioned🤢

I've some ques too...will PM u later😳
Originally posted by --Shika--

I don't know what to say after reading this part.. You call it crappy but i don't feel the same.. heart of a father.. rightly chosen name.
Glad you did! 
The questions..the answers..the thought process..so beautifully explained..
I believe that each and every situation, each and every thing that happens in our life will change us.. it may make us a better person or not..that's entirely different..but it does effect our personality.
Yes! Every experience is good coz either it will teach you what to do or it will teach you what not to do.
After this update my respect for Mohinderlal ji just multiplied for all the right reasons.
You always give me a source of inspiration through your FFs. 
I do? Who was the last one? And if it was whom I think it was ...then is he only a source of inspiration😉
And now i got one character i would always pray.. Mohinderlal Ji. I will never consider him as disabled.. as i don't see him as one. His heart is made of gold and those who called him by his disability are disabled people themselves.
Exactly!
Please don't mind i could not take the comment on him by the goons. I really want to punch that so called dimwit moron black and blue right now.
*Takes a deep breath*
Nandini-Daman well.. i never expected this.. now it makes sense why Mohinder ji always felt guilty about Nandini. And Arjun.. jerks like him will always be there.. Bloody moron! 
The heart of a father is so beautifully shown and i really don't mind now whatsoever about him agreeing for the alliance.
You know the beauty of this story?
It is that even though Maan and Geet haven't met personally yet, I came to like them individually and i have full faith that they will rock together. At the same time the beauty of relationships are very well shown.. How a family works.. this basic thing is shown in your FF and i request you not to call it crappy. This is the shortest and sweetest and one of the best updates of your FF.
Family works in a very unique way and beyond any logic or reasoning. I hope I can keep up with this.