MG[FF]Maan Proposes Geet Disposes[Thread1/Note149] - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
interesting update
your story build up is intriguing πŸ‘

What a elaborate description of commando training. Do you have first/second hand info of the same?? πŸ˜†

Maan from mars (rukha sukha) geet from venus ??
let us see the sparks fly.

Thanks for pm

Saali ji here I comes... πŸ˜›
First... Saali ji I wish my JaaNu's sister was nice & caring like Geet... 🀣🀣 She dont let us Date freely... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Now the update... my mid-night treat was dreamy... and Dreamy mean I was dreaming how they Both goena bear each other... Poles apart but I totally believe in opposite attracts thing.. (I studied it in school with magnets... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†)
Jokes apart it was really a eye opener for the people who were taking it just another love story coz bringing two people together who are so much different in their believes is tough job and you are going to do it in your story... 😍😍😍 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Eagerly waiting for Maaneet interactions before and after marriage... 😍😍😍
Update soon... πŸ˜ƒ

wonderful...i read the epilogue too and I take great pleasure in telling you how much I admire your writing skills...

You are one of the best writers - pls believe me when I say that...

Your story is taking an amazing flow..really looking forward to reading so much moreπŸ˜ƒ
awesome...

both r totally opposites...

wonder what will happen when they meet...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
Updated comment on page 46πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sangi1588

Ahh.. Perfect example of opposites attract. She is so vibrant and full of life, still being this cute lil gal, who loves to give and never expect a thing in return. He , on the other hand, is so strict with his values and beliefs. He is now a man. 
 I can truly relate to this opposite attracts kind of thing. I always feel they make a great couple. ahem ahem , me and my husband for example.☺️ It is always good, when you dnt have anything in common. Sirf pyar chahiye.. baki sab bematlab hai..😳 You can explore each others likes and dislikes as time passes by. 
 The commando training is so scary. My God, hats off to all those who undergo that training. Maan is so strong. He is high in confidence and inner strength, will. 

Jazz, the update was awesome as usual. Updated comment on pg 40 too πŸ˜†

PS: DQ, You are so mean. Argh.. πŸ˜ˆ Are we irritating you? Anyways.. 

Aww sangs!! You and jiju😍😍

Glad you liked it. I was really apprehensive about this chapter!
Originally posted by Jimzi2716

Loved the way u described two opposite totally different persons😊...How can u fall in love with person completely opposite to uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†But its not just saying but its true that opposite always attracts...😳I don;t know where I've heard it but I find that dialogue was so beautiful:
Girl:hum dono kaise mil sakte hai...hum dono me kuch bhi common nahi hai..hum dono bilkul alag hai..
Boy:Toh kya hua...do alag alag log hi to milte hai..😳

All the army scenes made me remb movie Prahaar...πŸ˜†

@Shika: From now on I won't say even word to uM I irritating??😑

Yeah...it takes a lot of work to fall in love with a person so opposite to you. Actually, falling in love easy...staying in love is the hard part I guess. 

Yeah! Love the movie!! It has been the one movie that stayed true to the whole training part. 
Originally posted by LuvScooby

OMG, first of all I would have quit the first day of that boot camp session...hats off to Maan for going thru that torture and coming back alive and also topping itπŸ‘

What can I say about Geet, she and Maan are definitely opposite, but what they share is their strength of minds.  They also have compassion for another human being, another thing they have in common.  
Yes, she is typical girl who needs her dad to make her feel better, while Maan went thru that gruelling session all on his own.  However, I can see that zestfulness in Geet is what is going to touch Maan's heart.  She possesses strength which is not necessarily physical😳

Lastly, did I mention that I would have quit that commando session in first hourπŸ˜†

Amazing update, it really showed contrast and yet similarity b/w the two.

Lolz...I know!! But this is the toughest course ...rest are not as hellish as this...though the Instructors are same all over😑...sadists!!πŸ˜†

Glad you liked it sakhi!

Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique

u said it al sweetie...they are poles apart

True :)
Originally posted by mechantefille

Waiiittt...Maan has a fun mischievous side?? I fail to believ that and you'll just have to prove it to me. 

I loved geet's explanation to Meera - it's so true and so annoying. I, myself, have faced that in the city - 21st century!!!

Jaz when are they gonna meet, hun?? when when when????

Lolzz...they will meet...thorra time lagega ...but they will surely meet!!

And Maan's mischievous side? Chapter 4 mein tha na?