Please please please please - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Pkyek have High number of trps even though they have so many fillers in the past with other non important characters
And loyal pkyek fans still watched it
There were even some epi without the leads so

Why can't we still watch Geet from start to finish without changing the channel to keep trps tolerating the Dev Nando scenes with maneet as well
We can do this much for our show can't we ??

And regarding Dev Geet past just forget that ever happened and it's all about Geet n Maan love story

So why is pkyek better trps cos fans watch the whole show even with less view of leads from the beginning unlike GHSP fans who don't watch if no Maaneet
So guys don't bash just watch see how pkyek fans never leave there show side neither should we

And regarding today's epi
I'm guessing Dev Nando scenes were a filler cos we had full on Maneet over tr last two weeks and Maybe DD n GC were tired
And they don't have a bank of epi like said by the fb
So just be patient we need to be paitnt if wr want GHSP on air
How about the fact that 8.30 slot has no SERIOUS competition ?? KBC is one off .. n in its 5th season...

9.30 pm has competition from Star Plus leading show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai... then theres new shows like Dharampatni on imagine n Parichay on Colors...!!

Well i watch the show everyyydayyy... n pray the TRPs go up..!! Good or crap.. GHSP is till for me at the TOP 👍🏼
i agree wiv u.
i am a fan of both shows so i know PKYEK fans never stops watching even if its the boring track goes on. but i do watch geet on startv.in bcz i heard if i watch live TRPz will increase.