Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

why oh why if others shows can why cant geet show

kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ohhh please im loosing my plot here why are PH hell bent on ending geet in oct😡 ive seen other shows on starplus like saas bhi kabhi bahu thi,kahaani ghar ghar ki,etc...an they stayed on starplus for a long long time they never ran out of storylines i know they were boring saas bahu sagas but still they were all on screen for a long time,an so have afew on zeetv an starone kept dil mil gaye for 3years an milley jab hum tum for well over a year then when geet show is known all over the world an loved by old an young an as a beautiful story with the best on screen jodi gurti who gave starone they first ever awards how can they just let go of them so easily😭 an PH saying no storylines left what the heel is that😡 geet has just been on our screens for a year an still as alot to offer maaneet have just got married they have they whole life ahead of them so why? the confusing part is why r they not after the other 2 shows an just geet show which has more popularity than the other 2 shows😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ph is going too maddd
uvsss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
running out of ideas is such a ridiculous excuse if it is so then they have choosen a wrong profession.i dont believe they have the best cvs its just a bahana to end geet so that they concentrate on their new shows.if they end geet the GOOD BYE TO SO AND 4 LIONS
arey yarr if channel wants to axe it what should ph do no ph would love to axe it when there show has lot of appreciation .
u know what to tell the truth geet has reached its end and writers are not thinking geet forum FF'S are more talented than these cv's and u know what slowly maaneet magic is fading instead of dragging end it in a good note come up with season 2that's only a good idea but biggg puzzle will gurti work again puzzle unfold they say they will love to work but reality is different so don't hope and watch till it last.
Craziest_MG thumbnail
I dont know what's wrong with them
saam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PH lost there Brain thats why.
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I may have missed reading this piece of news, but I doubt if any PH worth its salt would admit to such a thing.. that they are clean out of ideas? I think not.

Aren't we all simply assuming that it is so? So far, no official clarification has come from Star One and the last I read about what the PH said was that the reincarnation track is nonsense.

If you are basing your post on that piece of information, then I  have to say the PH only said what they are NOT going to show us. Not that they have nothing more/new to show us.😊
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pippa

I may have missed reading this piece of news, but I doubt if any PH worth its salt would admit to such a thing.. that they are clean out of ideas? I think not.

Aren't we all simply assuming that it is so? So far, no official clarification has come from Star One and the last I read about what the PH said was that the reincarnation track is nonsense.

If you are basing your post on that piece of information, then I  have to say the PH only said what they are NOT going to show us. Not that they have nothing more/new to show us.😊

okay so why dont PH come forward an get us out of our misery an say if its a rumour or not instead of making us just hate them more,i believe if u speak the truth an rumours are going around that u r lying or not telling the truth then i would definitely speak up an say the truth coz im a honest person an wouldnt want people getting angry with me for no reason
tptwi thumbnail
There is no official confirmation on anything yet. Keep your trust in god.

GHSP wont end