Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

(update-8 sep) OS My name is Trouble (pg 13, 14) - Page 13

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: heena_mehta

finally i m here  Welcom swty πŸ€—

hey tanz first of all a bear hug to u for giving a perfect end to ur os... thanku so much Heenu...u knw how worried abt the ending I was.. i never ended ny of my stories...this 1 was the first πŸ˜•
tanz u managed it so well, otherwise wrapping up d  whole story in 3-4 updates is reli difficult, although its my personal opinion ,coz when i tried to finish an unknown desire widin 3-4 updates, it never happenedπŸ˜• hell it is man πŸ˜³ i had to skip so many things.. u can imagine πŸ˜• i had to skip the entire trip of abhiya.. i had to skip Alina.. and offcourse what happened to Jeh..i intend to wrt a bit more abt him bt i guess i will do it in some other OS πŸ˜•
i loved d whole set up of d story,it was power packed , wid abhay-pia's roller costal emotional ride!!! thanks swtz 
i loved dat part specially where pia said dat she wl kill herself...n after dat d way abhay accepted everything!! beautiful!!! threat ke bina Abhay sunta nehi hai πŸ˜† emotional blackmail ka time nehi tha πŸ˜› so direct threat πŸ˜ƒ
then whole fight sequence was well written!!! 
jay-abhay scene was nicely written
n loved d last part where mathali proved her love!!!
overall as an os this was reli very nice!!! Thanks a lot.. I wanted to give Maithli a proper ending and that was the OS abt πŸ˜³
n pls nw update tilld end of timne...i m dying to read nxt part!! i m writing 1st FF now...havnt updated it...thn 2nd one πŸ˜³

luv u πŸ€— luv u too πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: luvd

Wow tanzie it was awsm n heart wrenching.at least maithli died 4 gud.hats off 4 this update.

Thanks a lot dear... i wanted to give Metz a proper ending πŸ˜³

This content was originally posted by: kuttu

It was great towards the end. Maithli towards the end did prove her love. She may hate Pia but she loved abhay and may be Sid as a friend in need. Jai seems to have lost everything. That was sad.

Thanku...Metz was the main focus of this OS... yeap she indeed wanted to show her gratitude to Sid for the more then 100 years he kept her... I wanted to write more about Jeh but in OS i cudnt.. i had to focus on something particular πŸ˜•
This content was originally posted by: Rozy77

nice ending tanzieπŸ‘, action packedπŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

abhiya's reunion was awesome😳 so touching...
felt bad for jeh, but i guess that's how it was meant to be
atleast metz did 1 good thingπŸ€”

thanks for the pm dear
take care

Thanks Rozy πŸ€— action packed to hona hi tha na πŸ˜† thanks so much dear...i know it wasnt much romantic but i always planned it to end it like this...it was more of bcoz of Maithli... her sacrifice which would changed viewers POV 😳 I felt very bad for Jeh as well... i dont like it as they hav made his character neg now in the show  but OS is small so cudnt write more...will do justic in my FF for sure 😳
This content was originally posted by: missglam

Awesum update tanzie
the ending was superb
beautiful OS
i loved it
though , i didnt like metz but i'm glad dat she saved abhay !
Whooopieee !! Finally. . Abhiya together forever!
Thanks for the pm
tc

Thanks a lot dear. This is the first time I have given ending to anything so I was worried 😳 glad everyone liked it 😳 thanks... that was my main purpose here...metz πŸ˜† 
This content was originally posted by: sunflower52

Wow nice ending all I can say is Love Conquers All. 

Thanks a lot 😳

This content was originally posted by: Deepi20

Super awesome update! I felt bad for Maithali at the end when she gave her life up for Abhay and during her last breaths how she said she would always be his! But I'm super glad Abhiya are safe and now together! You did an awesome job with this OS! πŸ‘

Thanks Deepi. I wanted everyone to hate metz and sympathize with her in the end...thats what the OS is about 😳 im really humbled you liked it dear 😳
This content was originally posted by: snitchseeker

Tanzie dear first of all thank you coz you made Pia slap Abhay.

And this was a good update I don't know how you wanted it to turn out but it is good.
πŸ€—

Snigdha, join the club babes...Shrish and I also want the slap...he deserves it...then Piya can hug and kiss him πŸ˜‰ thanks u liked it swty 😳
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gripping,intense and action packed endπŸ‘
Metz died valiantly as Piya said...
Jeh- lost a lot but he did right thing by leaving...
AbhIya is together now and will be for a long time

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
written to perfection TANZIE just caught up with this OS. I think i have read the first 2 update but then lost track with finishing the ending.

I will try to catch uo with your other works when i have time.
This content was originally posted by: matwamango

written to perfection TANZIE just caught up with this OS. I think i have read the first 2 update but then lost track with finishing the ending.

I will try to catch uo with your other works when i have time.

Thanks a lot Ayesha... I hope you will like my other works too... do read my new SS with Heena.. Beautiful Disaster... I think you will like it 😳