Amrapali's favourite films

Posted: 12 years ago
Amrapali's favourite films
Amrapali Gupta, who has made her comeback on TV with Neem Neem Shahad Shahad on Sahara One, shares her list of all time favourite movies. Check out which ones feature in her list.
Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
This romantic film will always feature on the top of my list. The biggest reason is that I am a huge Shah Rukh Khan fan. His performance in this movie was simply brilliant and he looked so adorable. Raj was truly my dream guy after the movie released.
\ Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago
Nagina

Nagina, again because Srideviji is my favourite actress. She is a powerhouse performer and has performed all the dances in this film so beautifully. I can keep watching Nagina repeatedly but I never get bored of it.
Chandni

Chandni is another Sridevi film that I just love and keep watching a million times. Srideviji and Rishi Kapoor made such a cute pair. The songs of the movie too were fabulous and so romantic be it the title track or Mitwa.
Darr

I love this movie even though Shah Rukh played a negative role in it. I loved his performance more than the other actors. Shah Rukh was terrifying as Rahul but the way he wooed Juhi Chawla was so romantic. He rocked as Juhi's obsessive lover.
Arth

Shabana Azmi carried the film Arth on her shoulders. It was her performance that made this movie extremely watchable. Who can forget the song Tum Itna Jo Muskurahe Ho? It was one of the classics of Hindi cinema.
Ke duniya me aake kuch nahi chaha sanam 
tumko chah ke...

Mei ka karu ram mujhe budha mil gaya...be good if she could try and mimic Viiyantimala in the movie...she looked so cute fluttering those lashes...

Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho...aur chaabi kho jaaye...

Tere naino ki bhool bhulaiyya mein, Santu kho jaaye...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

DM can reply back;

Main hoon baal brahmachaari, tu hain kanya kuwaari...πŸ˜†

Bahaanon mein chale aao...humse sanam kya parda...humse sanam kya parda...

mera jiwan kora kagaz kora hi rah gayaa ...ban ke sapna aansuu me bah gaya ...mera jiwan kora kagaz hi rah gaya πŸ˜†                                                                                                                            
shubdra ka pic bhi song ga sakta he ...JINDA HU MEIN KIS KE LIYE ...APNE DM KE LIYEπŸ˜†