Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice post khushi...
yday's epi was really superb...
I really wanted to see such a scene where both of them share their feelings... & I'm happy that CVs showed it...
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Those scenes yesterday were beyond brilliant. Geet seemed to embody everything about her that Maan fell in love with in the first place.

She showed yesterday why she was the one who changed his life and made him feel loved, accepted and understood so he could in turn love and open up to her. She understands him better than his own family ever did; they take his behavior for plain rudeness or stubbornness but she understands and she is willing to wait for him. For this reason, he will find it easier to open up to her in the future. He knows she understands now. He came to her room with a desperate plea for sympathy and left with a reassurance that should have relieved him but instead, unsettled him all the more. *SIGH* the Geet effect we have all been waiting to see!

It was all just so mature and beautiful that not only can we love these characters for their vulnerability, we can also look up to them for their strength.

What can I say but kudos to the entire team of GHSP, the actors who bring alive these moments so convincingly, with so many layers of emotion, the director and of course Barry, the GHSP stalwart. Yesterday's episode will to down as a classic for the beautiful understanding and connection shown between the characters and their maturity and strength even at such a trying time!
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awasome post dear!! me totally agree with your each n every word!!! words are falling short to describe gc ndd
n specil thnx to barry for superb dilougue!!! hats off to u barry
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: pippa

Goosebumps, khushi, goosebumps, that's what the scene gave me and the dialogues..Barry should get an award or two some day along with DD/GC.

Yeah Pip, my heart felt so leaden after waching the episode, usually when i see some sad thing i never repeat the experience, but i watched yesterday's episode so many times already...both were so fantastic.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: libra25

awesome take..
loved the way you penned it down..

Thank u... i still feel my words are lacking...they protrayed their grief and understanding of each other's situations in such a wonderful way that it was beyond comparison with anybody else...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tuli

u r so right khushi...I mean, really d ghsp team has repeatedly crossed our limit of expectations of excellence.GC DD n d whole set of actors n crew are of top notch quality and d best. Hats off to them... Trillion n trillion of applauds to GHSP...

Yesterday's episode really seems to be the best emotional episode ever shown in GHSP till date...the way the dialogues were written and the way the scenes were enacted was just awesome...GHSp has again proved it is the best...
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree, the dialogue's yesterday were really emotional
Maneet did an excellent job portraying the emotions
Htas off to Barry, for the beautiful lines
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

Nice post khushi...
yday's epi was really superb...
I really wanted to see such a scene where both of them share their feelings... & I'm happy that CVs showed it...

Thank u, i too had wanted to see them talk with each other for such a long time now...and wow how well they communicated.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: skg267

Those scenes yesterday were beyond brilliant. Geet seemed to embody everything about her that Maan fell in love with in the first place.

She showed yesterday why she was the one who changed his life and made him feel loved, accepted and understood so he could in turn love and open up to her. She understands him better than his own family ever did; they take his behavior for plain rudeness or stubbornness but she understands and she is willing to wait for him. For this reason, he will find it easier to open up to her in the future. He knows she understands now. He came to her room with a desperate plea for sympathy and left with a reassurance that should have relieved him but instead, unsettled him all the more. *SIGH* the Geet effect we have all been waiting to see!

It was all just so mature and beautiful that not only can we love these characters for their vulnerability, we can also look up to them for their strength.

What can I say but kudos to the entire team of GHSP, the actors who bring alive these moments so convincingly, with so many layers of emotion, the director and of course Barry, the GHSP stalwart. Yesterday's episode will to down as a classic for the beautiful understanding and connection shown between the characters and their maturity and strength even at such a trying time!

I too felt that part was very well written that even though he says that he doesn't feel anything for her...unconsciously Geet has already earned his trust and that is why he went to her to explain to hr what he felt as he believed in his heartthat Geet will be able to understand his situation...loved the episode
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: anupm04

awasome post dear!! me totally agree with your each n every word!!! words are falling short to describe gc ndd

n specil thnx to barry for superb dilougue!!! hats off to u barry

Thank You...yeah Barry really excelled yesterday...loved all the dialogues of both Maan and Geet...