They proved us correct yet again...

Posted: 12 years ago

I wrote the topic 4 times and then omitted it again as nothing seemed to be able to do justice. To say that I liked or loved yesterday's episode still seems to be an understatement. It ranked top in every episode till date in my chart and it includes the letter episode of Amritsar too.

The way the dialogues were written and the way it was enacted...didn't leave scope for a single heart to remain unaffected. From the very first scene itself the way MSK gave in to what Geet suggested to him, and to Dadi's expectations...the emotions swirling in his eyes when he raised the vessel to Geet's lips to break her fast...

...the way Geet let him speak out whatever was in his mind... the way MSk told her his plight...his inner turmoil...everything, everything was so well showcased that there are no words for me to explain what I felt when he said...

"tum hei batao Geet, mei kya karu?"

The way he went to her, to right any wrong  that he had done to her, with the expectation that She and only she will understand what he was feeling, even though he thinks he feels nothing for her...shows how unconsciously he has started to rely on her.

But even though there is no scope of comparison to what Maan and Geet said to each other, but still the declaration of LOVE that Geet did yesterday was beyond every feeling that she had expressed in this serial till date. We have always been saying that Geet never expressed her love for Maan the way Maan always did for her. Words had never been Geet's forte to tell her Dust Danav what he meant to her. But yesterday she crossed that barrier...the simple words used by her were much more effective, poignant, and haunting then a mere declaration of "I Love You" would have been.

"Mere liye toh Maan Babaji ka doosra naam hei ...mei kabhi subhe Babaji ka naam lena bhool jati hun, par Maan ka naam lena nahi bhoolti...aapka naam mere hoto mei, mere har saas subhe shyam rahate hai..."

WOW!!! Hats off to Barry for these dialogues______ every time i think they cant get any better than this and they come back with a stunner... no new words can describe the unparallel and priceless expressions given to us by our Gurti...

Thank U for proving us correct yet again that GHSP is the best.
Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
Awesome post, i totally agree with each and every word u said @khushi_4ever, GHSP is and will continue to be THE BEST SERIAL, hats off to all team members of Geet, cvs and Gurti, Gurti simply ROCKS :)
Originally posted by Tiharika

Awesome post, i totally agree with each and every word u said @khushi_4ever, GHSP is and will continue to be THE BEST SERIAL, hats off to all team members of Geet, cvs and Gurti, Gurti simply ROCKS :)

Thank you... yesterday's episode really touched me...

No comments on DD & GC performance coz it always remains superb, fantastic, awesome

For the dialogue KUDOS TO BARRY
yes yaar ...very true...what ever u wrote in ur post that each and every having worth to it dear...well done...i liked it very much...yesterday's episode was really suuuperb...am speechless yaar i cant explain what i felt that time...it was raelly very touching...both were right at  there respective places...FROM MY SIDE "HATA OFF TO ALL  THE CAST AND CREW OF THE SHOW" u all have done a fentastic job in yesterday's episode...and thanks dear for making this post ...
Originally posted by glamdoll12

No comments on DD & GC performance coz it always remains superb, fantastic, awesome

For the dialogue KUDOS TO BARRY

Yeah that's so true DD and GC did what they always do...they crown the dialouges by Barry in such a way that the words take on a new meaning...
Originally posted by jyothi111

yes yaar ...very true...what ever u wrote in ur post that each and every having worth to it dear...well done...i liked it very much...yesterday's episode was really suuuperb...am speechless yaar i cant explain what i felt that time...it was raelly very touching...both were right at  there respective places...FROM MY SIDE "HATA OFF TO ALL  THE CAST AND CREW OF THE SHOW" u all have done a fentastic job in yesterday's episode...and thanks dear for making this post ...

Thank U, and yes after yesterday's episode i don't think there is somebody left who is an ardent fan of this show who wasn't effected...
Agree dear...

M falling short of words...
The beautiful lines written by Barry n maaneet gave life to them...
It was painful yet magical...
proud to be DD and GC fan

beautiful expression of emotions,
beyond dialogues, their eyes did the most...they must have worked really hard to bring those emotions on screen
Originally posted by Vidushi89

Agree dear...

M falling short of words...
The beautiful lines written by Barry n maaneet gave life to them...
It was painful yet magical...

True... the words itself were so well written and Gurti's expressions on those were priceless...