Pyaar isi ko kehtey hai kiya koi yeh samhjae😉😉😉
Bade aachey lagtey hai Yeh dharti yeh naadiya yeh rehna
OR?
or Ram or Priya 😛😛😛

Finally finally shahdi hogaai🥳
🥳

B
ALH 25th August 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with apeksha standing outside the hall looking here and there then she saw some gusts and goes inside with them. Then she call to priya ayesha picks the phone. She ask for priya. Ayesha say priya is doing very important work of her life she is busy in her marriage rituals. Apesksha say i have to talk her. Ayesha say i can't give her phone.

Mamoo comes to apeksha and say finally you are here. Apeksha say if you done anything to me i will shout and cry her and then everyone get to know the truth. Mamoo call the guards. One of the guard put his hand on apeksha mouth and mamoo ask guard to lock her in room
(Way mamaji apke liye clapping 😆👏
👏)

Priya comes in mandap yawning 😆 Neharika standing sudhir come and ask waiter to give cold drink Neharika say no thanks actually cold drink don't work as AC so i don't want and leave. Sudhir gets upset and say to himself that this is his mistake.

Pandit call RaYa. Neharika comes and say to Ram that see you condition. You have BP attack 2 days ago that's enough you have done so much about then you have care of there feeling but they can't even booked a good hall for you. Then she say our all guests are having problem For there one dream i can't compromise with your health and our reputation so i am going now for booking 5 star hotel (Hello sheela madam apko ram ki fikar kab se hogai)
Ram say no you will not do anything then he say why this marriage is happening and why this marriage is happening like this in this place you know very well. Then he say i have never seen dream of this marriage and this marriage is not more important then natz marriage and that you know but there is one person who is thinking of this marriage from 30 years and he is there (he point out sudhir)

Ram then say to sudhir that don't worry this marriage will happen as you want. Then Ram say to all guests that cuz of you all people are feeling hot i will not change the venue. 👏 Then he say when i have BP attack my condition was not good but priya comes and make me laugh and make me able to come in Natz marriage. She help me to fulfill my dream so now i will fulfill her father dream😃 Priya thanks him. Ram say i have 2000 corer😲 and from that i use 1 corer in my sister wedding and you you have used your all saving in this weeding and now i am proud that you are my father in law.

Then he say to guests this marriage is about to start and those who want to go can go. One of the guest say when you can stay then why not we. Ram thanks them

In Mauritius karthik brings doctor. Doctor say it's allergy and ask her no phsyical contact🤣

Scene shift to apeksha in room saying how can you do this with me ram😕 She again called. Priya busy in mandap. Ayesha say i can't give you call but apeksha say i want to talk something important. Ayesha say ok and goes to mandap and give phone to priya. As soon as priya say hello Mamu ji takes the phone from apeksha and threw it (mamu mamu👍🏼)

Kanyadaan is going on Priya cring while doing rasams😭 ayesha did khatbhandhan and then pheras starts😍 Ram then put sindoor in priya maang 😃 and the ram wear mangalsutar to priya🥳🥳

Episode Ends

Precap
Bidaai is going on😭

Don't forget to press LIKE button

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashdeokant thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you.😃 Edited by ashdeokant - 12 years ago
ParmilaKaur thumbnail
ALL THE BEST ... May God Bless You ⭐️
ashdeokant thumbnail
👏Thanks Edited by ashdeokant - 12 years ago
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks natasha,was nice episode today
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Ram is such a cutie.
mahalaksh2303 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...👏
i thnk i will adore mamoo for this one epi doing wat he did with apeksha...😆😆
so finally they got married so sweet...😳
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

LMAO @ NO PHYSICAL CONTACT!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry for writing in caps but just couldnt help it hehe.

Thanx for the ud. Glad the shaadi is finally over! Phew!
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks a lot for the update...😃
Wowww...finally at last they got married !!!!!! 🥳
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Finally they got married..m happy..thx natasha