PKYEK Ratings from 15th Aug to 19th Aug 2011

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

15th August - Monday -0.6

16th August - Tuesday -0.6

17th August - Wednesday - 0.7 - AbhIya's confession day that drove Piya mad the next day. πŸ˜†

18th August - Thursday- 0.5

19th August - Friday - 0.6

Average - 0.6 ( last week - 0.6)

CREDIT : DEEJAYAQUEEL ( am not in office yet , so thanks to this member).

I will update rest of the info once i get to office. But yep, PKYEK stayed the top show and i will say what i say every week. It needs to touch 1 DESPERATELY. But, don't judge. PKYEK stands against the baap of all 8.30PM shows - KBC. πŸ˜†

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone.
πŸ€—
Edited by PinkChocolate - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Abhay Pia ki jagah dusro ko hot stares deta raha toh top spot shayad bhulna pade Poco Di.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
LOL so Abhiya's hugging scene was shown in the  precap of Tuesday that attracted many people to watch it on wednesday...πŸ˜†

CVs ab toh jaag jao...Ek hugging scene se TRP 0.1 badhh gayi toh poore ke poore confession and romance ke baad toh TRPs aasmaan touch karengiπŸ˜†

And not to forget, PKYEK has maintained it's good TRPs despite the tough competition from KBC which opened houseful...
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ya...ratings need 2 increase asap...and it definately needs 2 touch 1... Some craps r 2 be avoided and dey need 2 Focus On d main character 2 increase ratings... Anyways Thanks a Lot Pinky.. πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
KBC has registered an average of 4.5,  by the way. ❀️
lol Abhiya confession = highest trp...and pia mad = lowest trp  🀣

anyways the trps is quite low, kaha 0.8 avg se 0.6 pe pahunch gaya...dunno whats wrong πŸ˜•
kopal-abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
see viewers wants only abhiya romance...cvs cant u see that...

kbc ohh god...i dont know one thing kbc ki timing 9 baje se pehkle kyo shift ho gyiπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Abhay Pia ki jagah dusro ko hot stares deta raha toh top spot shayad bhulna pade Poco Di.

Agar CVs ne aankhein khol ke aaj ki GEC Report padhi hogi , to agle hafte they will put in more AbhIya , less fillers and more story. 🀣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

LOL so Abhiya's hugging scene was shown in the  precap of Tuesday that attracted many people to watch it on wednesday...πŸ˜†

CVs ab toh jaag jao...Ek hugging scene se TRP 0.1 badhh gayi toh poore ke poore confession and romance ke baad toh TRPs aasmaan touch karengiπŸ˜†

And not to forget, PKYEK has maintained it's good TRPs despite the tough competition from KBC which opened houseful...

Yeah, Chakkaz. Good concentration on AbhIya , more supernatural navigation of the story and a little bit of typical soap - a 1 is guaranteed.

KBC ne sab 8.30pm shows ki lagaa di hai and it is expected yaar. KBC is a forever blockbuster show jise hum bachpan se dekhte aa rahe hain, CID ki tarah. 😊

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Agar CVs ne aankhein khol ke aaj ki GEC Report padhi hogi , to agle hafte they will put in more AbhIya , less fillers and more story. 🀣

Thats the point na agar