Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan accepting or Maan remembering

tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
more than maan accepts geet ... i want him to remember all in the past... it was such a beautiful love story... that he shouldn't let go off his mind...i want him to remember each and every single minute of his love to geet and their moments
and my sadness abt the geet ending story... i'm really sad and will surely miss it for sure... i hope we have a revamp and it continues with superb love story of them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KTrachna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactlu dear i agree with you maan ko sab yad aana chahiye 
tptwi thumbnail
GHSP is not ending..

We wont let it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
kazena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tulip21

more than maan accepts geet ... i want him to remember all in the past... it was such a beautiful love story... that he shouldn't let go off his mind...i want him to remember each and every single minute of his love to geet and their moments

and my sadness abt the geet ending story... i'm really sad and will surely miss it for sure... i hope we have a revamp and it continues with superb love story of them

agree
anju_maaneet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tulip21

Me too feel the same...Its high time to get atleast some glimpse about their moments..But I don't feel at least this week it will happen...Coz, in Maha episode promo also, I don't think Maan is telling that she is GMSK happily...It seems like he just accepted the truth that he got married with her...But At least he should get all memory back before ending...and NT should get hard punishment  this time like life long in Jail...That will be the happiest ending I feel...
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Exactly...and he will...dont worry...
But i want him to fall in love with her again n then after that he should get his memory back...

I dont want Geet to end...
I hope that this article is just a stupid rumour.
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dont want geet to end...