Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Shruti Bhist in Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story

Shruti Bhist in Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story

Shruti Bhist to play an interesting role in the upcoming SAB TVshow...

SAB TV is all set to view its new show Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story produced by Hats Off Productions and co produced byRajesh Kumar.

Joining the huge cast will be none other than the young and charming Shruti Bhist popularly known as Ira of Zee TV's Chhoti Si Zindagi.

A source describes about her role, "Shruti essays the role of Chintu's (Rajesh Kumar) Cousin named  Khushi. She plays a very naughty and big mouthed girl who spreads conversations here and there."

We contacted Shruti's mother who confirmed the news, "Yes, Shruti will be seen in Chintu Chinki... as Khushi. Shruti was actually planning for a break after Chhoti Si Zindagi, but the role seemed to be really interesting that she could not afford to miss."

Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story will go on air from 22 August 8pm on SAB TV.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Saranya Valsarajan

Dolly Minhas in Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story

Dolly Minhas in Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story

Dolly Minhas to be the love catalyst in SAB TV's Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story...

Tellybuzz was the first to write about Hats Off Productions' upcoming light hearted show on SAB TV, tentatively titled 'Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story', with Rajesh Kumar as the co-producer. 

We have also reported about the expected cast of the show which enlists Divyanka TripathyRajesh KumarRakesh Bedi, S.M. Zaheer and Abhishek Awasthi.

And the latest we hear is that Dolly Minhas, last seen in Hats Off's Behenein on Star Plus, will also join hands with the cast in a very lively role.

A source says, "Dolly Minhas will be essaying the role of the female lead's grandma. Though she is old in her age, she is young at heart and is a very lively character. She understands love and motivates her granddaughter to experience the beauty of love."

We contacted Dolly Minhas and she confirmed, "Today is my first day of shoot and I am enjoying every moment of it. It's a very meaty role and I am looking forward for the show to go on the floors."

Dolly was also seen in Hats Off's Baa Bahu Aur Baby...

Along with Dolly Minhas, Deepak Dutta (fame Comedy Circus) will also be present in the show.

The show is expected to be on air by mid August!

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

Rajesh Kumar and Divyanka pair up again for a love story on SAB

Rajesh Kumar and Divyanka pair up again for a love story on SAB

Rajesh Kumar and Divyanka Tripathy will play the leads in the upcoming SAB TV show..

Rajesh Kumar and Divyanka Tripathy came together as the lead pair of SAB TV's Mrs. & Mr. Sharma Allahabad wale and exhibited scintillating on screen chemistry. Now the pair is back again in a new avatar and a brand new show to give the audience a simple and comic love story.

TellyBuzz had earlier reported about Rajesh Kumar turning Producer with a show on SAB TV, and that the show is to be co-produced by Hats Off Production.

TellyBuzz has yet again come up with exclusive information on the story and cast of the show.

A little birdie tells us, "The show, tentatively titled 'Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story' will be the tale of two Lucknow based families. There is a lot of friction between the boy and the girl of these families, which blossoms into love later on".

"Rajesh Kumar and Divyanka Tripathy play the leads. Veteran actor S.M.Zaheer will play grandfather to the male lead, while Rakesh Bedi has been roped in to essay the role of Jagat Mama, an authoritative character who knows the male lead's family. Abhishek Awasthi who was earlier part of the SAB family with Jugni Chali Jalandhar will play the parallel lead, and close friend of the male lead who will help him out in getting the girl he loves".

When contacted, S.M.Zaheer confirmed that he is part of the show, but asked us to call later.

Rakesh Bedi told us, "I play a very interesting character who has a solution to everything".

Abhishek Awasthi too confirmed his presence in the show.

We could not get through to Rajesh Kumar and Divyanka.

We hear that the team is all set to shoot the promo on the 26th of this month after which the regular shoot will begin. The show is expected to launch in mid August.

Watch this space for more on the show.. 

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

Hats Off's Chintu Chinki... gets few more names!

Hats Off's Chintu Chinki... gets few more names!

Leena Balodi and Iqbal Khan to join hands with the cast of Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story...

Tellybuzz had already given updates on Hats Off Productions' next on SAB TV, Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story, right from the finalized cast to it's airing date.

And the latest we hear is about the two names that are added to the list of the final cast. 

A source says, "Apart from Dolly Minhas and Divyanka Tripathi, Leena Balodi who was last seen in Hats Off's Behenein on Star Plus, will join the cast of the new show. She will be seen essaying the character of Kapla Chachi, wife of Rajesh Kumar's uncle, in Chintu Chinki..."

"Iqbal Khan, a well known actor, who was last seen in Crime Patrol will be essaying role of Chintu's (Rajesh Kumar) uncle, Navjeevan Chacha, "adds source.

The first episode of the show was shot yesterday and soon the cast will be leaving to Bhopal for the outdoor shoot as the show is based in Bhopal.

We tried hard to get in touch with Leena Balodi but she remained out of reach.

Watch this space for more updates...

Hats Off's Chintu Chinki gets its time slot!

Hats Off's Chintu Chinki gets its time slot!

Papad Pol to make way for Hats Off's Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story...

Tellybuzz had already reported about Hatts Off Productions' upcoming sitcom on SAB TV titled as 'Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story' which is co produced by Rajesh Kumar.

The latest buzz that came to us is that the time slot and the airing date has been confirmed.

A reliable source from the industry informs, "Chintu Chinki is all set to launch on 20th of August at 8:00 PM, the slot of Papad Pol- Shahbuddin Rathod Ki Rangeen Duniya."

"The regular shoot for the show has already started this week and Papad Pol is going through its last schedule after which it will bid adieu to the channel,"adds source.

We contacted Producer Aatish Kapadia from Hats Off and he states, "We haven't received any time slot and date of airing. So I can't say anything on the same."

Vipul Shah from Optimystix Productions asked us to call later.

Let's see what's in store in Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story'!

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10066-hats-off-chintu-chinki-gets-its-time-slot.htm

.Tanya. thumbnail

SAB TV launches romantic Comedy Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story

Aug 17, 2011

by NR INDRAN / INT

Mumbai : A simple yet relatable light hearted romantic comedy titled Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story is the latest offering from SAB TV, India's leading family comedy entertainment channel. With a fresh concept & interesting pairing of Rajesh Kumar & Divyanka Tripathi as lead pair the show will premiere every Mon-Fri at 8:00 pm on SAB TV.

The show is based in Bhopal and has a small town feel to it. The story of Chintu & Chinki revolves around their innocent love for each other. Chintu is a simple, innocent, guy next door who's loved in and around his neighborhood. On the other hand Chinki is a beautiful, lovely and a shy girl with charming nature and a kind heart. The story progresses when a chance meeting leads to a journey for their search of true love. Both the protagonists come from families with two different perspectives. Chintu's grandfather is against love marriage and other hand Chinki's grandmother believes in love. What follows is a roller coaster ride of Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story.

Speaking on the launch, Mr. NP Singh, COO, MSM said that, "SAB TV is known to be a light hearted family entertainment channel and through our new show we are accomplishing our brand vision by providing our audience with all flavours of light hearted entertainment with a mix of comedy & romance."

Commenting on the same, Mr. Anooj Kapoor, Executive VP & Business Head SAB TV said that, "The show will help us to connect with families across India especially in smaller towns The pairing of Rajesh & Divyanka was earlier appreciated by the viewers and hope we recreate the same magic   through our new light hearted romantic comedy."

Divyanka Tripathi who hails from Bhopal said that, "It's a great opportunity for me as an actor to be part of a show based in Bhopal. I am getting a chance to revisit my past in my own city through the new show on SAB TV. Also, Chinki as a character is an innocent, sweet girl who has strong value system and I can relate to her in so many ways."

Speaking on the launch Rajesh Kumar said that, "It's my third show with SAB TV and I am extremely excited as I have worked very hard to get into the look and had to lose almost 20 kgs to play this character."

The show is produced by JD Majethia & Aatish Kapadia from Hats off Productions & co produced by Rajesh Kumar, Ashish Khurana & Rajat Vyas from 3 cheers production.

Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story will bring in a lot of funny and interesting moments that would make the viewers smile and laugh during this beautiful journey of theirs. Come meet Chintu ,Chinki & their families on SAB TV.

Meet endearing couple Chintu & Chinki on Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story every Mon-Fri at 8 pm on SAB TV

You can contact the Author at [email protected]

http://apnnews.com/2011/08/17/sab-tv-launches-romantic-comedy-chintu-chinki-aur-ek-badi-si-love-story/

.Tanya. thumbnail

Divyanka Tripathi : Ready for comedy again

TNN Aug 21, 2011, 12.00am IST
Divyanka Tripathi is back in action with Sab TV's Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story.

The actress will yet again be paired with her co-actor from last show Mrs and Mr Sharma Allahabad- wale Rajesh Kumar. But the highlight of the show is the fact that many incidents pertaining to her real life have been incorporated in this cute love story. Reveals she, "The team of this show has incorporated nuances and anecdotes of my parents' marriage. They fell in love and tied the knot during those days when love marriage was considered to be a taboo." Another common thing that the actress shares with Chinki is her Bhopali origin. She says, "The show is set against the backdrop of Bhopal and I too am from the same city. It's fun to play a character you can relate to in some way or the other but the character of Chinki came with a huge responsibility. Since, I hail from the same city, I have to ensure that we don't hurt the sentiments of the people from Bhopal in any way. The responsibility is more on me than any other actor as I represent Bhopal for them." Chinki is a college going student who is studying music. She falls in love but is a typical small town shy girl to admit 

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-08-21/tv/29909567_1_love-marriage-divyanka-tripathi-show