Article: No Time for Serials - Nivedita Tiwari

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nivedita posted this on her fanpage but I can't find the direct link so am just pasting the image of the article below:

You'll have to read it on her fanpage... the image is too small here...

http://www.facebook.com/NiveditaTiwari.Homepage

Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww..no serials after BBAT!  Article makes it sound as if BBAT is ending soon!  I hope that is not the case!!!

Wedding in December????  Ankur????

Dashed my hopes of Niv and H being a reel and real couple !  They are so natural with each other on screen and in interviews hard to remember they are not a real couple! 😭

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ luvsagar- well, just because she is getting married in Dec., doesn't necessarily mean that the show is ending soon.  Maybe Runjhun will go into a coma for whatever reason & Nivedita can have a nice vacation.  I guess I just wanna be optimistic.  I think there are still all these things that should happen on the show.  Anyways, we'll see what will happen.     
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i just hooop d show doent end 😕.😭..lets hooope 4 d best ...
JinxSister thumbnail
i am not happi. i feel that she has givn up on the show. she shold be gr8ful to have a national show and a chance as an actress.

peopl  fight to save show and she shuld say the opportunity to act in serial is gift from God like everything we get in life. my uncle out of work 3 yrs in india

this negativity maks me think show is ending and why watch?  actress not happi???. other shows have actress saying hope that the show goes on forever. here she is saying that she does not like her job and luking to end of the show.

No offense, but i quit watching show and came back and this negativity trns me off.

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JinxSister

i am not happi. i feel that she has givn up on the show. she shold be gr8ful to have a national show and a chance as an actress.

peopl  fight to save show and she shuld say the opportunity to act in serial is gift from God like everything we get in life. my uncle out of work 3 yrs in india

this negativity maks me think show is ending and why watch?  actress not happi???. other shows have actress saying hope that the show goes on forever. here she is saying that she does not like her job and luking to end of the show.

No offense, but i quit watching show and came back and this negativity trns me off.

Maybe you should read the article again...?  There is no mention of anything that you wrote above.  Nivedita said that she does not think she will do serials AFTER Bhagonwali.  There is no mention of her not being happy or not liking her job.  She only stated that it's a 15-16 hour day commitment and she rarely has any time off which to me implies that she is tired.  I don't think there is any negativity there. There is no mention of the show ending.  Yes, she says after the show ends because eventually it will end.  Even if Bhagonwali runs for 3 years, it will eventually have a final episode...
JinxSister thumbnail
I have read the article again and there is no need to be rude to me rani2007. That is why i don't like coming here to dis forum. She says nothing positiv. She does not say that she has learned alot from the show, she was lucky to have the role, nuthing. she can can say that working on tv in a serial is great. but thre is nuthing positiv here at all. All complainin and talkin about all the other jobs she wishes she had but the show. Where is the positiv? Dos she say once: I luv this show, thank you God for dis job like Himmanshu says all the time?

Maybe, you should read the article again?

it is obvious that she does not like the show bcaus she is sayin that serials are nt for her. So bhagonwali is not for her.  It is a serial. She says nuthin positiv about working for a serial. That is my conclusion

I will read the article agin, but can hav an opinion, I am at my aunt's house now usin her computer but will read article agin later. I promis

Edited by JinxSister - 12 years ago