22nd August 2011 Written Preview:Naya Twist

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
22nd August 2011 Written Preview:Naya Twist

Kya rose day layega sabki love story main naya twist aka Will rose day bring a new twist in their love story.
I don't know about everybody's Love Story ...but yeah!!  there is definitely a twist in our favorite Kriyaansh's Love story. 

Kria's Thappad will bring a lot of change in REY thats for sure.
thnx for this update coz it has lot of significance now and I m desperate to know whether this party is after slap or not then it makes more sense. coz after the slap Kriyansh's love story will go sea change but if the party can bring it on a positive note then it'll be better
The party is definitely after the slap yaar!.. If you see the new promo, you will see how ANGRY rey is.. WOW.. I love the angry rey!
hey dr,.naya promo dekho,..kriyaash dance!!
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

The party is definitely after the slap yaar!.. If you see the new promo, you will see how ANGRY rey is.. WOW.. I love the angry rey!
I'm really excited to see this next ep but at the same time really, like, i dont know nervous? Cause i love Kriyaash soo much and i dont want to see them fighting but i think this will bring their whole relationship to another level. I think that Kriya is going to fall harder for rey and, idk why, but i have a feeling there might be a lot of jealousy coming into play in a few eps. Is it weird that i think that?
2day m getting scared what will happen m seriously freaking out