gupta.sonali973 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ek choti bottle Chanel ki keemat tum kya jaano, public babu?? D3 team will give the best answer to this question.. as at this moment they are the only people who knows the worth of Chanel perfume.. In a shot they had to show chanel perfume's bottle... they roamed in whole mumbai for full 6 days to find that bottle.. but couldn't get it at all... finally they got 100 ml chanel's bottle in 6 grands, that too, in chor bazar... they got that bottle 2 hrs before the shot... all was going well... but the tragedy happened when just 10 mins before the shot, botlle broke.. everybody got hyper as they did not have any other bottle to use... at the end, the shoot was delayed for almost an hour, the bottle was fixed with all sorts of glues so that they can use it for atleast 15 mins... and the shot was taken...

Now the ep is coming on-air on either monday or tuesday... i m waiting to watch that ep and want to see the karigiri of D3 team...     

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
WOW!!

Why in the world did it have to be CHANEL?? ðŸ˜•. They paid 6000 RUPEES for that 15 min shot???

I dont know abt Chanel.. but dude looks like the channel has a LOT OF MONEY to spend for No ryhme or reason..

Rather.. I wish they could freaking spend the money on D3 PROMOTIONAL campaigns!!!!!!!😡

ANYWAYS.. Thank you so much for the update!!!
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice!! Liked it!! I wonder who were the people that got hyper after the Pricey bottle broke...and Chor Bazar Chanel perfume 6000???? Hmm...Chor Bazar bhi kita mehenga ho gaya hai...baba re baba..
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Is this for real? I have lots of old Chanel perfume bottles! haha! They can totally take mine! I'd give them all for free if Kunwar personally came to get them! hehe!😆

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hahhahaha,..i don ve any chanel bottle,..otherwise i would ve given,..waiting 4 d epi 2 get telecasted!!
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow this is nice and interesting. hey work so hard to film a shot hats off
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww! Nice to know how hard they work for a shot! :-)