Whose Swayamwar do you want?

Poll Choice
Reyaansh Singhania
Kunwar Amarjeet Singh
Both?
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
HELLO GUYS! 

So, we - Aparna [SwaRonlover] and I, Sneha, have a little bit of a surprise for Amar/Rey fans ;)
Since all you guys are fighting over poor Rey/Amar, we have decided we will have a Swayamwar just for Rey/Amar. MORE DETAILS ON THIS LATER BECAUSE FIRST, we need your help.

Here's the question: Do you want Rey ka Swayamwar or Amar ka Swayamwar? Lol. Or, in a way, both combined

The thing about this Swayamwar is that there are going to be various questions, debates, long type of answers - and much more and we want to know if you guys are more interested and comfortable with Rey or Amar. You know what I mean?

I kind of like the combined idea too, just because I can come up with more questions - and difficult ones too! muahahahahah xD

I hope you guys get the idea, and make this idea A HIT, warna, NO Swayamwar's for you all girls. Get it? :P 

Acha, after we get enough responses, we will come back with a more official thread, where you guys will have to sign up and stuff, okay? Until then, seeyah! :)

*THIS IS PURELY MEANT FOR FUN AND ENJOYMENT - PLEASE, WE'RE SORRY IF ANYONE IS OFFENDED*
wanna c kria's reaction at that point of time coz kria will be affected by rey but shakti won't be coz of amar
I would chose Reyansh Singania. I like his personaltiy morešŸ˜‰.

Amina
Haha yay! Love you guys for choosing Rey! :P I will have many more questions to ask muahahahahaha :P
I choose reyansh singhania coz i don't know amar that much
as i know rey
and ya
in advance count me in
mai banugi rey k swaymar ki first UMEEDWAR(contestant)
Count me in for Rey, coz it would be interesting to answer question for REY 
well...best of luck guys...
rey ka swayamwar...lets wait n see who that lucky girl is...

OMG Snehu AWSUM post yaaršŸ‘...hahahaha swayamwaršŸ¤£...gr8 ideašŸ˜ƒ
i wud go for Rey ka swayamwaršŸ˜³ nd count me in tooošŸ˜ƒ
count me in for rey/amar ka swayamway.. ilove both..ā¤ļø
i want d swayamwar of Ray coz i love him vry much!! hahah i would love 2 b d contestent of Swayamber season 4,..if he gonna b d candidate!!šŸ˜ƒ