Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys,
Dont kill me for asking this question.
But what do Palki and Karan mean that people dont watch this show and its not that popular in one of the videos.
Like seriously are the TRPs that low?
dr whoes dis palki??? wat how can dy say dat D3 is not pplr!! i don know abt d TRPs coz only ppl living in india can contribute 2 trp,..unlucky me!! well,..as far i know D3 is really damm popular,..lets take its FB example,..dude we r having heavy fan following 4 d show !!
Originally posted by asmi202

dr whoes dis palki??? wat how can dy say dat D3 is not pplr!! i don know abt d TRPs coz only ppl living in india can contribute 2 trp,..unlucky me!! well,..as far i know D3 is really damm popular,..lets take its FB example,..dude we r having heavy fan following 4 d show !!
palki is the producer or director i guess😕
opps!! does it mean D3 is really not doing well,..if directors r saying so den wat can we say😭
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

palki is the producer or director i guess😕
Yeah, see that's what we DON'T know. It doesn't make sense, because as someone as above, D3 has about 5000 likes and stuff, but what they were saying in that video...idk. But it's also the fact that D3 comes on Channel V, which most people don't watch. So, that's probably a problem for them..

its not popular because pll dont know about this forum and i hav my alott friends in IF they watch this show but they was dont knwo about forummm so i told them to join but for nwo they are busy with exsam but after it they will join and in youtube  this show is very popularrr i sew alott chanal backgound of D3 i sew vm,z about them and i sew alottt fanzz on youtube upload everdayzz episode

and if is not so popular but it is popular in our heartzzz and it will be forever luv to watch every single scondd
Its quite disappointing to know that most of the ppl don't know abt D3.After all,Its such a cool show na?
Edited by Sydelle - 12 years ago
Actually its not the show but the channel. Channel [V] is considered a very youth channel and adults even though would prefer star one but out and out they will say a no for Channel [V] coz they feel its totally youth oriented and nothing could satisfy their interest so they don't switch to this channel and thus its not so popular. So their's nothing wrong with the show . Its great and awesome

i know its an awesome show, so, when they mentioned that in the video- i was surprised, I think thats why they brought Karan Singh Grover in to boost the TRPS.

+ this show competes with idiotic saas bahu shows (sorry if someone didn't like my comment), which for some reason are always on top😲