Vicky
Neha
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Who's d better friend in D3 among the above on ur view
i think all r sme so i cnt choose one.
Every one r d bst,..bt must say swayam is really a btr fren coz he ve helped kriya n ray many times!!
Errr.. I have'nt voted coz i'm confused b/w swayam and vicky.. ðŸ˜•
Everyone is a good friend. They all care for each other, but I have to say Swayam & Vicky are REALLY good friends ! Swayam is always willing to help Kria, and even Rey who's supposed to be his so called rival b/c he's a dazzler , yet Swayam always helps Rey . Rey and Swayam's friendship is just so cute and sweet ! Swayam has gotten to know and become so close to Rey friendship wise in such little time ! I love how Swayam understands Rey . Id love to have Swayam as a friend ! He's just so sweet ! He has that warm feeling to him , like a Sun that brightens up the atmosphere and makes everyone smile :P . Vicky is just as sweet ! Rey's really lucky to have a friend like Vicky who knows him so well !
well, its very difficult 2 determine coz all can do anything 4 their friends but, i would prefer rey coz  he understand each of his friend very well n makes sure that they arn't in any trouble n also stops them from their silly plans. 
Originally posted by rayrose

well, its very difficult 2 determine coz all can do anything 4 their friends but, i would prefer rey coz he understand each of his friend very well n makes sure that they arn't in any trouble n also stops them from their silly plans.

Agreed
yea true!!!
Originally posted by rayrose

well, its very difficult 2 determine coz all can do anything 4 their friends but, i would prefer rey coz he understand each of his friend very well n makes sure that they arn't in any trouble n also stops them from their silly plans.
Kria till date have solved everyone problem and looked after the needs of her friends and team member .  So we can rightly say that a friend in need is a friend in deed