-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
guys don't you think it was unfair wen CVz showed all the boys after sharon i mean even Kriya is pretty yeah yeah i know she dsnt wear dem short clothes and staffs dat dsnt mean no guys will like her๐Ÿ˜•
and sharon is such a short temperd girl then hw the hell dem boys got the guts to give her roses?
even neha got one red rose and kriya got all the yeallow roses, i wanted sumone to give her red rose and make Rey jealous i know he's alredy crazy about her still i want more๐Ÿ˜†
so CVz needs to give sum importance to other girls as else not only sharon.

what do u guys think about dis?
Edited by Tasha4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Actually, im sorta happy Kria didnt have other boys after her w/ red roses like Sharon. Just means Rey can have Kria all to himself ๐Ÿ˜†

But forgetting my bakwaas ๐Ÿ˜†, it is unfair to Kria . She's a pretty girl no doubt , and just seeing yellow roses being given to her while others have red roses , is like whatt???:SSS but, oh well, Kria's our Rose queen :$
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: eshaaax3.

Actually, im sorta happy Kria didnt have other boys after her w/ red roses like Sharon. Just means Rey can have Kria all to himself ๐Ÿ˜†

But forgetting my bakwaas ๐Ÿ˜†, it is unfair to Kria . She's a pretty girl no doubt , and just seeing yellow roses being given to her while others have red roses , is like whatt???:SSS but, oh well, Kria's our Rose queen :$

yeah yeah even am happy dat dere is no other guys who is after kriya but dey could of hve down it jus on rose day, da way dey did it for sharon๐Ÿ˜†
wida thumbnail
agree.. i mean she is goodlooking
great nature..
she is nice to (almost everyone)
but it comes because of her sweetness..that everyone wants to be friends with her.. she changed somuch in college since she has been a student there
soo everyone kinda admires her for that..maybe thats why the yellow roses..for friendship..cause she is like someone to look at..and get inspiredd
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: wida

agree.. i mean she is goodlooking

great nature..
she is nice to (almost everyone)
but it comes because of her sweetness..that everyone wants to be friends with her.. she changed somuch in college since she has been a student there
soo everyone kinda admires her for that..maybe thats why the yellow roses..for friendship..cause she is like someone to look at..and get inspiredd

Oh my gosh, I totally agree ! lol, look at Sharon ! :SSS Sab ladke ke itne himmat kidhar se aaya ? ๐Ÿ˜† . Kria's sweet personality just gives off that , "I don't bite' sorta thing :$$
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
U know i agree
kria got just yellow flowers ye to hui ni na buri bat what maddening thing they doing kria deserving all the roses(in neha's style)
BUT wats imp. Is kria got all the 3 roses from the heartthrob of the college
ok any guesses whose dat
guess
. .
. .
Sexy munda
REYANSH SINGHANIA
Sorry was just trying to make it funny
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm...Kria is way too pretty...She should be showered with Flowers ..but ..I find it cute that St Louis Guys looks at her as a friend and gave her yellow roses. Guys were not like drooling on the floor for her ..;which is gross...

and BTW I also want only and only REY to give her red roses...but I hate when she misunderstands REY everytime...
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
I am happy with Kria getting yellow roses.. KYON KI.. agar kohi aur Kria ko red roses deta... to Rey uska kyaa haal karta .. woh to abh bhagwaan hi jaane.. AND waise.. KRIA=  REY only. IN REY's words

"You are Mine.. Only Mine.. My Baathcutter" Aweee๐Ÿ˜. 

I wouldnt want anything to take this moment away from them!
Edited by MAYURFAN001 - 12 years ago
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with Wida!

I don't think its unfair, that Sharon got all the roses! I mean she has always been the one who got so many roses :)) 
Though, yeaah! Kriya is really pretty! Very natural. โค๏ธ
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
guys...i am happy no 1 gave kria red rose...
i bet no 1 had the guts to...i mean ki they dint want to get on her bad side or loose her frndship...in sharon's case...well, every1 is crazy about her...n when they gave her the roses i was lyk" yeh college mein sab andhe hai kya"...?